What's next Pampellone or brentwood?

Which one should I get?

• Vernis Brentwood, perle

• Pampellone GM, Azur

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got a plain old LV box with my Pamp, what does the one theyu gave you look like loopylorns? I suddenly feel cheated, my first LE & I didn't get a special box :sad:

my box is like a hard almost plastic, it snaps together, the top slides over box and has a big slit in the top where i presume you could put handles through.

Will attempt tp put pic on but might have to wait for hubby as not great at things like that.

my box is like a hard almost plastic, it snaps together, the top slides over box and has a big slit in the top where i presume you could put handles through.

Will attempt tp put pic on but might have to wait for hubby as not great at things like that.

I like the snapped boxes,my store uses those for extra large bags and luggage pieces.
BOT,I'd go with the Brentwood its beautiful,functional and classy looking.

You can always pick up a brentwood, but there are only 500 Pamps, so get one while you can. The pochette does look like a pocket, it's so flat, your husband is right :roflmfao:

This is ny husbands fave bag, he mithered me to buy it so its actually thanks to him I have it.

Not sure yet when it will get used, do you think its suitable to use just going shopping?:shame:

I have a fear of people thinking Im showing off if you get me?
Will be greatin summer going out with kids as can hold loads
other than that the dog would fit in it!! :roflmfao: