O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Decisions? Decisions?

Vernis brentwood, perle

p11137408_ph_hero.jpg

Or

bb41_1.JPG

Pampellone

The brentwood would look so cute with the red heart....but I love the papellone, too and the GM comes with a cute little pouch too!

I voted for the Brentwood. I'm getting my first Vernis bag soon, & I'm really into the look. I think the Brentwood would be easier to care for. The white rope handles on the Azur would be difficult to keep. However (as Irene said), if you have a yacht, then get the Azur. Seriously, they are both beautiful.

I saw the large pampellone in real life and it's HUGE! I hope the one you're getting is more everyday tote size.. Anyway, it's gorgeous, I vote azur!

the Pampellone is HUGE :wtf:. i saw it in the store in Toronto, and it was uncomfortably big. the Brentwood is a much more practical size, and i love the Perle color

I like the Pampellone but it's really big and you can see right inside. If you're going with the smaller one, I'd get the Pampellone for sure but if you're considering the HUGE one, I'd get the Brentwood instead.

Hmmmmm, I think you know how I voted. ;)
The red heart will look great on the Pampellone, I wish I had put my name down earlier :sad:
The GM is hugenormosly large though, but the pochette is suprizingly slim? I wonder why the pochette is flat, but it's a gorgeous bag though. I love my PM, it is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge & heavy but so stunning that I really don't care.
Could you have picked to more different bags?? :lol: