What's next from this season?

I know what you mean, hence my mention of the bordeaux city vs. grenat work. But since they are two different sizes, I think it is ok to have two similar colors in your collection. I don't sell my Bbags so I try to be really practical when deciding what to buy - I'd never buy a grenat City because of the bordeaux. So there can be a method to the Bbag madness. :graucho:

As for where to buy, the Bal store is wonderful but I've also purchased from Barneys here in Chicago and in Beverly Hills and I know others have purchased from Aloha Rag.

the best places to buy over the phone are either the nyc store (ask for daphne, kim or sarah) or AR in hawaii (i ordered my bordeaux wallet & cornflower work from them & they were sweet as pie :tender:)

I currently have a Grenat City and a Grey Compagnon on their way. The next Bal. on my list is the Blue/Grey Day bag! Has anyone done any pre-ordering with LVR yet?

While I'm waiting for my Rouge Vif City, I'm going to drive down to check out that Truffle Twiggy that tod raved about and buy it so it won't be cold and scared locked up inside NM, then I'm going to get a Blue Grey City as soon as Jumpei e-mails me. I'm also contemplating a Blueberry First....

Irissy said:
Thanks to SoCal's recent rabbit-humping-frenzy-BBag-spree, I must now add a GRENAT DAY to my want list. :Push:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Rabbit-humping-frenzied SoCal is thinking about a city in rouge, grenat, or sapin and a part-time in black (how practical)... :blink: