What's next for S'Mom?

WHY..DO I have that feeling that you might get a..

:tup::tup:LINDY:tup::tup:

The Skin: Clemence

Come On' Fess Up, S'Mom..

I'm dying in here.

Etoupe, is my new color obsession..So Etoupe is my 2nd choice pour vous!

I love Pete's Raisin but the bag is too big.....I can really only do a 28cm.

Can't wait to see some Potiron, ISUS!!!! Hit me with it, baby!!!!

Here you go....Potiron clemence 35....too large but you get an idea of the LEATHER ( clemence) and color.

KellyPotiron007a-1.jpg

WHY..DO I have that feeling that you might get a..

:tup::tup:LINDY:tup::tup:

As much as I like the looks of the Lindy, I looked like a completely dweeb when I tried one on a few weeks ago! It was just not the bag for me.....as is the 32cm Plume. Both bags just don't look right on me!!!!! :sad: There's no "ding-ding-ding" when toting around either one......

So, SM why am I showing you my purseket?? This shows another side of Potiron....all pics show it differently...it's best described to me, as a toned down orange.

When I look at the LEATHER up close and personal, it looks like orange lightly painted with beige/brown, especially in clemence. Like someone skimmed it with the slightest tint of brown on the little clemence grains.

KellyPotironandMePurseket7.jpg

Here you go....Potiron clemence 35....too large but you get an idea of the LEATHER ( clemence) and color.

KellyPotiron007a-1.jpg

SOOOOOO gorgeous, ISUS! I think I'm in for Clemence for sure.....LOVE Clemence for a daily, casual bag. And Potiron......so lovely!!! I'm concerned about the amount of black I wear though......