What's my B-bag called?!

1. Hello all

I bought a Balenciaga bag on Sunday at Neiman Marcus Last Call (for $390, reduced from the regular price of more than $1000!!!!) and am stumped about what it's called. I'm sorry I don't have a photo as I don't know how to make it a small enough file to post, but I'll describe it in the hope that someone can help. Here goes:

*medium size (approx. 12" x 12") chestnut suede bag with large front flap
    *silver colored brass circular lock on the front
    *comes with a key on a leather/suede cord
    *zip pocket on the inside
    *has a handle at the top, which is just big enough so that you can carry the bag over the shoulder
    * the style number on the card it came with says 163532

I LOVE the bag and the juxtaposition of the ladylike shape with the rugged suede texture and have had plenty of compliments already. I've searched the forum and I'm dying to know the style name, but the only B-bags I've see are are the biker, city, helmet and oval clutch.

Thanks for your help.

2. Bump!

Can anyone here help?

Thanks very much

3. I'm not sure about the style, but I've often had to resize photos before being able to upload them. If you're using Microsoft Photo Editor you can resize a photo so that it can be uploaded to TPF by going to the image option on the toolbar, then resize. Depending on the photo, you may have to resize it several time before it can be uploaded.