What's inside your wapity?

1. Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about getting a wapity. I like the idea of having a smaller bag in my purse that I can pull out and use on it's own. I need something for my cles (store my id and credit cards), razor phone, keys, and maybe some lip gloss and blush. Do you think this will work?

Sometimes it isn't practical to carry a handbag. Especially if I'm out with the babies. It'd be awesome if I could use the wapity and just throw it in my purse or diaper bag depending on where I'm headed.

2. I think the wapity would be perfect for what you're using it for. I just sold mine, but I kept 2 lipgloss, gum, and pills in mine. Sooooo cute!

3. It would be perfect for what you need it for ... I use mine for my digi now, but sometimes for quick runs to the grocery store ~ I use it for a couple CC's, cash, keys and my razor phone fits in it perfectly too!

4. I had a wapity and sold it. I used it for my camera....then I got a bigger camera.

5. i use it for my camera. The red lining inside keeps it nice and scratch free. I get paranoid that the zipper part will scratch my camera so i'm extra careful when i put it in there.

6. Mine carries my Blackberry curve, credit cards/cash, and a lip balm.

[​IMG]

I absolutely love it.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...And it all zips up nice & clean...

8. ^^The Wapity can do wonders!! I recommend the Wapity, in fact, all of these pictures make me want one !

9. WOW!

Thanks so much kimalee, Sweet Purple, gucci_lover and girlsgottoshop.

Wow jane and gradco2004! I can't believe how much it can hold. But, it doesn't look overwhelmingly big either! Okay, I'm convinced - I just ordered it from eluxury. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Although...I never thought of using it as a camera case :idea:...maybe I should have ordered two ;)

11. I didnt know it could hold sooo much stuff! I want one now!

12. I am also thinking about one of these!

13. Wow! It fits A LOT! And it's so cute :love: I'm starting to feel that whole Wapity-love!

14. Yes the wapity can fit quite alot of cards. :biggrin:
    But if u're putting ur cles into the wapity, i think it doesn't fit in.

15. I think it's very useful. However when I went to buy it , it did not fit my cell phone at the time. So i purchased the mini pouchette accessory.
    Either is a good idea>

MiniPouchette.jpg