What's Inside Your MJ Bag? Share Your Pics!

My MJ Multipocket in Ferrari Red with pink suede lining: she holds alot!
My Kate Spade wallet, various colorful pouches, granola bar (because I get hungry!), phone, lip gloss, brush and baby wipes (because I have kids and you always can use baby wipes for something! no matter the age :smile: )

My MJ Multipocket in Ferrari Red with pink suede lining: she holds alot!
My Kate Spade wallet, various colorful pouches, granola bar (because I get hungry!), phone, lip gloss, brush and baby wipes (because I have kids and you always can use baby wipes for something! no matter the age :smile: )

I love that kitten pouch! Too cute. And the bag is a stunning red - love it.

Here's what I'm carrying in my Pomegranate Blake...

Sondra Roberts skull pouch
Phone charger/earbuds
MJ Zip Clutch
Sunglasses
Pen
Honey coin purse
Texting gloves (ahhh...winter)
Listerine pocket pack
Burt's Bees lip balm
Keys
Anti-bac hand gel

Here's what I'm carrying in my Pomegranate Blake...

Sondra Roberts skull pouch
Phone charger/earbuds
MJ Zip Clutch
Sunglasses
Pen
Honey coin purse
Texting gloves (ahhh...winter)
Listerine pocket pack
Burt's Bees lip balm
Keys
Anti-bac hand gel

No missoni striped gloves? Or do they clash with your gorgeous Blake? ;)

Love your bag, the color is so Christmasy!

Inside my MBMJ Leather Preppy Natasha. It's actually navy & brown, not black & brown, but the iPhone 5s doesn't have the world's most sophisticated camera :P The silver thing with the sun on it is actually a pewter mirror. And the blue thing is my Henri Bendel iPhone slip-in case, in saffiano leather, which I just got (on a great sale) and I adore.

Attachments

• MBMJStuffed.jpg
    MBMJStuffed.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,304
MJ stuff.
(the lipsticks are really kept in the cosmetic case, but they were too cute to leave out of the pic)
I am always amazed at the black flat case. I use it daily and it shows absolutely no wear. The leather looks like it did on day 1. Totally amazing. The leather reminds me of the leather on my Blake.

Attachments

• 20131231_125441.jpg
    20131231_125441.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,178