- Mont Blanc pen holder
- Thill cc case in orange chevre mysore
- Kiehl's lip gloss
- L'Occitane hand cream
- Mac lipstick
- Sony Ericsson mobile phone
- LV mirror

View attachment 66781 View attachment 66782

oh my! it does fit everything! i thought of the 25 kelly as a going-out-to-dinner-bag only (like my birkin 25 lizard) but you packed the baby tight!

is this retourne kelly rigide? the lizard is a bit rigide, and the tiny scales are so delicate - i'm afraid i'll peel them off by stretching them!

oh my! it does fit everything! i thought of the 25 kelly as a going-out-to-dinner-bag only (like my birkin 25 lizard) but you packed the baby tight!

is this retourne kelly rigide? the lizard is a bit rigide, and the tiny scales are so delicate - i'm afraid i'll peel them off by stretching them!

The 25cm Kelly surprisingly fits a lot! It's souple/retourne in chevre mysore.

Thanks, shoes. How about giving this Hermes key ring a try? It's called the Carmen and it is luscious!

carmenkeychain.jpg

La Van - I still can't believe how much the 25cm Retourne Kelly can hold! Prune (aubergine - hehe) is bee-yoo-tee-ful!

It's incredible, and you can still perfectly close the bag and it doesn't buldge! You would imagine that only my umbrella and wallet would fit, but magically, no!

Okay, be aware that I don't have a cosmetic case so that's one less item. I need to find an extremely lightweight and super thin cosmetic case ... maybe one of the tiny Prada nylon ones when I see a fab color.