What's In Your Wardrobe?

for work i wear mainly banana republic and club monaco. for the weekends i wear a lot of denim..bought 4 pairs in the past 2 weeks (oopppsss). love 7s, citizens, true religion and juicy jeans. love juicy track suits and lululemon wear for kicking around the house. i live in canada so its hard to buy nice shoes since all the salt in the winter ruins them...recently bought a really cute pair of deisel boots and a pair of miss sixtys. live in my uggs and ugg slippers too when i'm puttering around the house

:nuts: clothes!!! I just looked at my wardrobe, and it consists of black shirts and white shirts...with a few of every other color in between.. But I go to H&M or XXI (forever 21)They have cute cute clothes their, so I love it. I also go to Black&White. I really don't go anywhere else b/c I am picky about how things fit.:shame:

Loganz said:
Paige Premium Denim, jeans ( the best ever) I own every style in almost every wash.

I am a "clothes whore", I am a brand snob when it comes to clothing.

I just tried on Paige Premium denim this weekend and LOVE IT! And my mom says it fits me very well :love: Whenever I have time to go shopping again I'm going to pick up some more pairs, I saw a couple online that I really want to try on.

And I ditto the "clothes whore" comment, I'm one too ;)

My work shirts/sweaters are from VS or Express or The Limited and my jeans are no name brands. My shoes are mostly cheapy one. I love my boots though, they are Kenneth Cole or Nine West.

i wear a lot of cheap crap because i'm in college and cheap crap is tres chic, lol.

hahaha..definately!

i have mostly american eagle (their jeans fit great!), abercrombie, lacoste, express, banana republic, j crew. and i love tommy hilfiger's preppy clothes.

forever 21 clothes look cute, but i find the quality poor. falls apart after a couple wears...

my shoes consists of coach, lacoste, assorted flats, and of course black converse!

i love my clothes as much as if not more than my bags.......my favorite is marc by marc jacobs.......blazers, shirts, skirts, dresses, jackets....i'll collect them all i love them all so i tend to wear a lot of it.....i also love max studio, cynthia steffe, rachel pally.....actually anything cute......i love shopping at high end designer stores and at little boutiques.......but when i get a job i plan on wearing only chanel suits :love:

i actually wear skirts as much as possible because i'm not too fond of pants. but i do love all of my 7 for all mankind jeans! i mostly have stuff from nordstrom, delia's, ralph lauren, and lacoste (i love polos!) but i'm getting more into white house/black market. my favorite dresses are laundry by shelli segal. and i just buy my shoes from wherever (but i love coach shoes).

i do like some american eagle and abercrombie things but i see tooooo many people wearing those clothes and i NEED to be different

FAYDEN, yeah that's the cape, although the one here is grey/black/and white. It's very nice!! I would've gotten it had it been warmer. Here's my jacket (only thing bad is it's very very heavy).
L[1].A.M.B_001.jpgL[1].A.M.B_002.jpg
I like the ruffles at the back. :biggrin:

bobojue said:
FAYDEN, yeah that's the cape, although the one here is grey/black/and white. It's very nice!! I would've gotten it had it been warmer. Here's my jacket (only thing bad is it's very very heavy).
View attachment 1376View attachment 1377
I like the ruffles at the back. :biggrin:

is the black and white one this one?

http://store.shopbop.com/item.jsp?item=LAMBA1017912325&category=LAMB

LAMBA1017912325-M.jpg

i think this outfit is totally hot.

LAMBA1014812325-M.jpg

imagine wearing that underneath your jacket? i love the ruffles in the back btw!

Yeah, totally, they have really great detailing. The cape I saw is more like wool plaid. She has some over the top pants, like crazy wide leg pants, look amazing with heals, but I have no where to go......so sad :sad: Envy you in the Big Apple, crazy shopping, used to go there every year for a shopping spree, I miss that!!!

bleh i don't have anywhere to go either. i keep a low profile. i hardly go out! the city drives me nuts sometimes it's too crowded for my liking... i shop online more than anything.

Well, shopping online in the states is greater than here in T.O. too. Our tax is a killer (15%) and mostly don't ship here, notteven SAKS (even if I hold a SAKS card), so bumber for me. So what's running really HOT in N.Y. right now? Just on the streets? How're you luving the anthrite (ops, can't spell)?

for work i wear mostly dkny, bcbg, and theory..

when im off work i wear a lot of free people tops and sevens, frankie b's or citizens..

i love old navy flip flops or coach shoes..

overall, i pretty much shop in the Impulse dept at Macy*s (i work there so i get discount! :nuts: hehe)

bobojue said:
Well, shopping online in the states is greater than here in T.O. too. Our tax is a killer (15%) and mostly don't ship here, notteven SAKS (even if I hold a SAKS card), so bumber for me. So what's running really HOT in N.Y. right now? Just on the streets? How're you luving the anthrite (ops, can't spell)?

everyone in the city that goes shopping is pretty trendy. paddingtons, balenciagas galore, fakes and authentic. lots of jeans tucked into boots all over the place, NYC is definitely a great place for people watching. not sure what's really HOT tho. anything goes in this place.

I'm ABSOLUTELY LOVING the anthracite! sometimes it has a dark blue tint to it, depending on the lighting. too bad no one i work with appreciates the fine handbags we all carry, :sad: such a bummer sometimes.