What's in your Nuvola?

1. I'm kind of curious with this bag...but I don't know how much it can really hold.

I'm a mom with two boys I like the idea of it being hands free...but can it hold all I need for them.

2. It really can't hold too much at all. A Campeggio holds so much more. I sold my Nuvola because it couldn't fit my stuff for HS, it's really much smaller than it looks. For two boys, I think a Campeggio is much better, or perhaps a Buon Viaggio, or a Scuola. A Cucciolo is good if they're really young, like still have diapers on young.

Hope this helps!

3. Hi,

I have a Nuvola and I find it really handy for shopping trips with my two girls. How useful this bag depends heavily on the age of your kids. My kids are 8.5 YO and 6 YO so I'm not toting around diapers or anything like that any more (thank goodness). The bag is handy to hold what is necessary such as my wallet, keys, phone (that goes in that handy pocket in the middle of the strap), and my Lesportsac cosmetic bag with 3 zippers. The cosmetic bag holds all my loose junk such as bandages and emergency meds for the kids (Benadryl, Triaminic cough and cold strips, tylenol). There is enough room in there for the occasional juice box and snack or random small toy or book they decide they NEEDED to bring but do not want to carry. But because it leaves me hands free, it makes it easier to drag a short-tempered child out of a store. And with the way it is designed, I can take things out of the bag without having to take it off. Hope it works out for you.

Best,
    Wendy

4. Thank you for the tip. My boys are 2.5 years and 7 months old. I've been getting by with a BV right now...just carrying the essentials but I never have a change of clothes or extra blanket. I have a Campeggio that I love. I know it can hold a lot but I feel like it looks huge on me (5'4" beanpole body). I've been going back and forth on whether or not to break out the Campeggio for the winter...since I'll need extra blankets and what not...but not sure how long that I'll need a big bag since they'll both be toddlers soon. Just trying to think practically and the useful life of a Campeggio for me. As for the Nuvola as cute as it is I think I will rule it out since I still do carry a lot of "junk" in my bags...sippy cups, emergency kits, wallet, cell phone, camera, coupon wallet, straws, snacks, wipes, diapers (just not as much. Wow seeing that I'm surprised I have all that in my BV.

Hehehehe sorry for babbling but I do appreciate the insight on the Nuvola. They looked so cute but I don't have any stores near me that carry them so I always have to ask first. Thanks again! :okay:

5. I can get a couple of diapers, a soft pack of wipes, my wallet, keys, lipstick, and a few little snacks, and even a magazine, kind of rolled up as well as my cell phone in the spot for it on the strap. You have to edit, it's not like you can throw anything and everything in there, but I think this bag is really parent-friendly. I highly recommend it. I have one and now I am lusting after a corriere as well!

6. I think the bag would work if you are just toting stuff for your one toddler because it can fit a change of clothes and a diaper in there but with both a toddler and an infant, you are correct, the bag is way too small for your needs. I'm sorry this didn't work out for you now but perhaps get one to use down the road when your boys are older?