what's in YOUR lip wardrobe?

1. one of the most frequently bought catagory for women are lipsticks/ glosses.

what do you currently have/lemming for?
  2. Chanel Glossimer Giggle
    Nars Chantaco
    Nars Dolce Vita
    Trish Mcevoy peach

will be getting chihuahua or another pink gloss, risky business (both nars. and perhaps equinoxe and/or another chanel glossimer.
  3. Current favourites:
    Chanel Cristalle gloss Tutti Fruitti
    DDF Glossy Lip Therapy
    Lancome Juicy Tubes Swirl Rose Twist
    DKNY Red Delicous lipgloss

I don't own any lipsticks, but will be buying my first one tomorrow :wtf:
  4. I'm not a lipgloss fan. I am a lipstick junkie though. Like my handbag collection my lipstick collection is comprised of a variety of brands. My current collection includes lipsticks from Guerlain, Chanel, Dior, MAC, Lorac, Clinique, and Lancome. That's all I can think of off the the top of my head.
  5. I most often reach for my Lancome and MAC lipsticks...
  6. I have a ton of glosses. My favorites are:
    Too Faced

I use a lot of Revlon and L'oreal glosses, too. Very rarely do I use lipstick, but I have a bunch from Clinique and Estee Lauder.
  7. Have been an uber fan of Chanel for many years...but Lipstick Queen is a great second...the choice of color in matte (sinner), or glossy (saint)...
  8. Current faves:

-Shiseido gloss in G27
    -Rimmel Jelly Gloss (can't remember name)

Looking forward to:

-Shiseido lipstick in Honey Tea
    -Laura Mercier lip tint in Mulberry
  9. My current favourites are my hot pink colour lipstick by Estee Lauder, my nude colour lipstick by Estee Lauder, and my all-time favourite red lipstick by Clarins.
  10. I looovee lipgloss and i use three layered together..

First is a Chanel gloss in 'Jaipur' then a Dior Addict Ultra gloss in a medium pink color (can't remember the name of the top of my head and i'm feeling laazzyyy) and then one of those Beauty Rush lipglosses from Victoria's Secret in 'Mango Madness.' Perfect pink shimmery gloss lip! heh
  11. i love lipstick and i use that most frequently. my favorites are:
    chanel pulsion
    chanel perplex
    a new nars one...in a nudish pinkish shade
    mac - forget the color name!

i also use lip gloss - faves are from bobbi brown, chanel, and bare escentuals
  12. I'm loving Chanel and Smashbox right now. I usually use a liptick and then top it with a tinted gloss. After so long of buying lipstick after lipstick, I've decided that there's no such thing a the perfect one, so I create the perfect shades by layering.

Chanel Aqualamiere in (new color) Catalina
    Smashbox Lip Luxe in Socialite **my fave right now**
    Smashbox Lovely
    YSL Lip Twins
    BE in Gelato

Chanel Glossimer in Equinoxe
    MAC Lusterglass in Little Vi
  13. Smashbox clear lipgloss..is what I usually wear nowadays. Love it.
  14. I use Urban Decay or Hard Candy lip stain and then apply a gloss over that, usually. Jane Iredale glosses are my favorite right now. Sometimes I use LipFusion over the stain, sometimes just alone.
  15. Loving MAC Hot Tahiti right now, also any type of La Prairie l/s or l/g. My fav right now for their l/s's is a shimmery rose color.

I love EL l/g in Garnet..perfect reddish pink on me.