What's in your Hermes bag????

Ozzysmom

Hermesaphile
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I didn't see a thread like this so if there is one already, I am sorry for repeating it...but there is this great thread in the Balenciaga forum where Pfer's share what's in their bags. It helps us see what can fit in the different sizes and also, it's totally fun to see what we carry on a daily basis...

I have a 32 CM Kelly Mou in Togo...

Attachments

• 122906closed.jpg
    122906closed.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3,315
  • 122906open.jpg
    122906open.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,329
  • 122906stuff.jpg
    122906stuff.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 3,859
While I don't have a camera with me in the office (I am supposed to be working, after all :P ), I have my 27cm turquoise chevre Bolide with me. In the Bolide, I have:

Vermillion togo compact Dogon wallet
Vert anis togo Dogon key wallet
Orange chevre business card case
Raisin chevre mini picture holder with pix of my little guy
Gigantic LV sunglasses case
Extra keys
Lipstick
Lipgloss

And there is still room to spare in this little bag!

Great bag you have there, Ozzysmom! We've had a thread like this before but it's been long buried. Glad you started one again! I'll take a pic later today.
oops, I was afraid of that. Well if pple want to post again, I'd love to see what they can fit in their bags...

rose, what's that cute crown bag? i thought at first it was a crown royal flannel, but my mind just naturally goes to booze, so that's probably not right.

btw, do you have the scotland scarf?

Rose, I love what you did with your Twilly!

Here's the pic I posted in the old thread but I'll take a new pic today!

Contents:

Rouge Vif Mysore Bearn
Rouge Vif Mysore GM Zip
Thalassa Mysore Karo PM
Rouge H Buffle Gala 6-cles
Bobbi Brown lip palette
Lorac pressed powder
car keys that don't fit inside keycase
Mason Pearson hairbrush
cellphone
Cartier Pen
Bobbi Brown eyeliner
Open Table dining check unredeemed
Tic Tac
Bolduc Twilly in black/white

rose, what's that cute crown bag? i thought at first it was a crown royal flannel, but my mind just naturally goes to booze, so that's probably not right.

btw, do you have the scotland scarf?

I picked up the crown bag during my visit to the gift shop at Bucks Palace, London. My 5 year old has been trying to claim it for herself but I am hanging on to it!

I don't have the Scotland scarf!! Tell me more......

You're very kind, Ozzysmom. Thanks! How do you like your Kelly?

I'm carrying a different bag today and I'll take a picture later. This is fun! We get to share a little of ourselves without revealing too much!

Pics later but here's what the old Bag has inside her today......

Gold Chevre Karo Clutch,
Tiffany Pen,
Chili Carmen Key Ring
Rouge H Bern wallet
Cell phone
Noisette Chevre Globetrotter
Gum
Red Patent leather CC case

You're very kind, Ozzysmom. Thanks! How do you like your Kelly?

I'm carrying a different bag today and I'll take a picture later. This is fun! We get to share a little of ourselves without revealing too much!
Of course!! And it's true. Just stunning. I love my Kelly. I often sit and stare at it. Owning this bag is just a dream come true for me.