What's in your eluxury shopping cart???

When I first got into LV, I used to pretend to buy my wish list and print out my shopping cart lol!! dork i know!!

I think if you keep the item in your cart it actually will make the item out of stock if you go back to look at it if they were low in inventory...

Mattd7474 said:
I think if you keep the item in your cart it actually will make the item out of stock if you go back to look at it if they were low in inventory...

I think you're right cause a long long time ago when the MC pochette very first came out and was super hard to get. I had one in my cart. I just clicked buy now and then i reloaded the page again later and it said sold out.

fashion_junky said:
I wish they shipped to Canada :sad:

Or other European countries than UK and France (the louisvuitton.com webshop which is the European version of the eLuxury). :rant:

Nobody at LV seems to know if and when they're planning on opening the webshop for the rest of Europe. This is pure discrimination. :censor:

evolkatie, I love your list! I also want to get the l'epanoui pm in white or black, the antigua cabas (probably in mm) and the mini pleaty in fuchsia. The coussin is really cute too!!! I like that as a shoulder bag!

which color croisette did you want to get? I have one in Lilac and it's pretty!

OK girls, I actually hit 'send' on these so you may see pix in the near future...

LV DAMIER NAVONA

LV MULTICOLOR ACCESSORIES POUCHETTE (in BLACK, my fave!!)

Yipeee!!