What's in Your Chloe Bag?

let's not talk about teenagers as i am tempted to ban mine!
well, here are pics of what gets carried around on my tan paddy, i have tried but the book really didn't fit!so it didn't make it to the pic...and after almost knocked said teenager with the lock (it was an accident!) the lock stays inside the bag!
and my secret is out:i don't iron my bedsheets! (i miss the old fence...)

Oooooh...I'm really crushing on that Bal bag in there :shame:.

Your wishes are orders, Puka...
Here's what i could fit in my baby paddy as soon as i got it in Nov 07 (my first Chloe):yahoo:... I have since discarded the tan wallet and driving license's holder and the phone died:Push:, but it gives you an idea of what you can stuff in a baby... once you get in as much as i did, it is a bit tricky to remove items from the bag unless you use both hands:sweatdrop:...

ooooh maria, thank you so much for those pics! a baby paddy or two or three are in my plans after my ban and it's good to know how much they can hold! :tup:

^^
same here maria! thanks for the pics! didn't realized a baby paddy could hold so much! now i want one!:nuts:
thanks vivi! is that the paddy with the lock drama? that mocha colour is really nice!

^^
same here maria! thanks for the pics! didn't realized a baby paddy could hold so much! now i want one!:nuts:
thanks vivi! is that the paddy with the lock drama? that mocha colour is really nice!

^^Uh, yup :shame:. But y'know, when I finally did take her out for a spin...I didn't even notice the chipping/peeling :shrugs:. Maybe I was being over-picky. And the pics really blow up the little flaws too!

I finally got around to take my moka paddy for a spin today :yahoo:!
DSCN4610.jpg

And the contents within her were:
DSCN4609.jpg

All out in the open (boy she can hold a lot :P):
DSCN4611.jpg
What lock drama?:P
I remember when you were thinking of maybe sending her back! The photos definitely magnified the flaws, can`t see a thing here, except a beautiful paddy! Thanks for the pics, BTW !

it can fit a few things, but they are tricky to fish out... plus the bag gets unflatteringly fat...

I agree - that was the downside to my baby paaddy at first. I tried to fit everything I could into a regular paddy. I'd get it in there, but would need some time and both hands to get anything out! :roflmfao:

I cut-down on what I carry and I just have the essentials now and it all fits nicely into whatever bag I'm carrying - baby paddy included :tup:

^I only carry essentials in my baby... like a small purse, mobile phone, tissues and mints... oh, and a bag hook!

My "essentials" list is a little longer :sweatdrop:

I carry: organiser, wallet, makeup bag with various items inside, phone and keys. And usually, if I'm going to work, my glasses and my work pass. It all fits nicely in a baby paddy. I should try take some photos.

My "essentials" list is a little longer :sweatdrop:

I carry: organiser, wallet, makeup bag with various items inside, phone and keys. And usually, if I'm going to work, my glasses and my work pass. It all fits nicely in a baby paddy. I should try take some photos.

wow mica, i would love to see how all of that fits! :tup:

Its beautiful!:graucho: It looks very close to metalic taupe atleast in this photo
^^
yes, pale gold looks quite different depending on the light...it's not easy to describe the real color.

i will take pictures in natural light for you :wlae: but it's raining cats and dogs over here at the moment and i will be on a short trip over the weekend :yes: .... so please bear with me

Ok, the past few days I've been carrying my Patent Elvire Hobo....

I have my Purple leather gloves, Purfume stick, Epipen (for my son), Edith Wallet, Cell Phone, Two headbands, Makeup bag (but I hardly wear makeup), Nivea cream, keys.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00354.JPG
    DSC00354.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 2,383
^^Uh, yup :shame:. But y'know, when I finally did take her out for a spin...I didn't even notice the chipping/peeling :shrugs:. Maybe I was being over-picky. And the pics really blow up the little flaws too!
^^
i didn't meant to embarrass you...:heart:
it does look amazing and i find mocha,castor and chocolate much richer and nicer colours than tan!:yes:
are you hooked on balenciaga? just don't go MIA!

mona, that's an amazing bag! love the purple gloves too!

^ that edith wallet is gorgeous! :tup: do you carry make-up around even though you seldom wear it? hehe!

Well I put the makeup bag in my handbag a few days ago in an attempt to put makeup on, but it never happened. I guess I'll take it out now!

I need a whiskey edith (shoulder style) to go with my wallet.....