What's in Your Chloe Bag?

tpf012.jpg

let's not talk about teenagers as i am tempted to ban mine!
well, here are pics of what gets carried around on my tan paddy, i have tried but the book really didn't fit!so it didn't make it to the pic...and after almost knocked said teenager with the lock (it was an accident!) the lock stays inside the bag!
and my secret is out:i don't iron my bedsheets! (i miss the old fence...)

Wow, I didn't know the Bal makeup clutch was quite so big! Looks like the same length as a baby paddy in that pic - almost as big as your regular paddy!

thanks, rx7 :heart:
chloé calls this color pale gold :yahoo:

i've seen pictures of the pale gold but none like how the color shows in your picture. does she look like that in natural light as well? i know some colors are very different from light to light. but i can't say enough how beautiful the color is in that picture.

jonah - do you mind me asking what color is your paddy? she looks like a shimmery champagne color in the picture. i can't stop staring at her... she's breathtaking!

^^^ ITA ! That color is out of this world beautiful!!! :faint:
A photo outside would be much appreciated- I have never seen that shade before, and I am in LOVE with it! Oh no, a new HG for me!:sad:

^^
yes, pale gold looks quite different depending on the light...it's not easy to describe the real color.

i will take pictures in natural light for you :wlae: but it's raining cats and dogs over here at the moment and i will be on a short trip over the weekend :yes: .... so please bear with me

^^
yes, pale gold looks quite different depending on the light...it's not easy to describe the real color.

i will take pictures in natural light for you :wlae: but it's raining cats and dogs over here at the moment and i will be on a short trip over the weekend :yes: .... so please bear with me
oh, thanks! i would love to see more pics of that beauty! :yes:

^^

Thank you thank you thank you!! I'm really eager to see how she looks in natural light.

Wow, I didn't know the Bal makeup clutch was quite so big! Looks like the same length as a baby paddy in that pic - almost as big as your regular paddy!
^^
yup! that's why i like it!:Pimagine the stuff i could smuggle...:graucho:(i'll have to learn to do origami with leather first...)
jonah, the colour of your paddy is amazing!
would love to see pics of waht can you fit on a baby paddy

^^

would love to see pics of waht can you fit on a baby paddy

Your wishes are orders, Puka...
Here's what i could fit in my baby paddy as soon as i got it in Nov 07 (my first Chloe):yahoo:... I have since discarded the tan wallet and driving license's holder and the phone died:Push:, but it gives you an idea of what you can stuff in a baby... once you get in as much as i did, it is a bit tricky to remove items from the bag unless you use both hands:sweatdrop:...

Attachments

• P1010006compin.JPG
    P1010006compin.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,528
  • P1010008compstuff.JPG
    P1010008compstuff.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,571
Your wishes are orders, Puka...
Here's what i could fit in my baby paddy as soon as i got it in Nov 07 (my first Chloe):yahoo:... I have since discarded the tan wallet and driving license's holder and the phone died:Push:, but it gives you an idea of what you can stuff in a baby... once you get in as much as i did, it is a bit tricky to remove items from the bag unless you use both hands:sweatdrop:...

Ohhhh...I want a baby paddy so bad. Looks like she can hold a good amount too :yes:!