Chanel

What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Mick Posted By Mick Posted Mar 7, 2007

1. Love it!!!! :smile: your reissue is so perfect! saw your reveal. super excited for you!

2. Wow that's so unique and gorgeous! Never seen this one before. :smile: You can fit ALOT in it too!

3. Taking my gst and dog out to the vet.

Picture was taken after I got back
    Chanel yen wallet
    Chanel key holder with my key fob
    Chanel makeup bag
    Chanel lip glossimers and colorstay lip gloss
    Burberry sunglasses
    Kleenex
    Doggy treat and a container the vet gave me to collect stool (lol)

View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372431627.937472.jpg

4. May I ask what color is your long yen wallet? So lovely!! :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

5. Thank you! I know it says turquoise on the tag. Your comment makes me so happy because its actually a lot prettier in person but the color doesn't photograph well. Others who have it mentioned that too on tpf.

6. That color IS spectacular in person! I remember when I bought my long Yen in Vegas (silver) and I was beyond excited. I, then, saw this "turquoise" at our Chicago boutique and I was immediately bummed. LOL. Turquoise, to me, is a misnomer--I find it to be this AMAZING peacock color. So rich! So glad you have it... :smile:

7. Do you know if it comes in Caviar? I really want it!! :love::love:

What year is this wallet? 13S?

8. It's 11A but I got it in 2012 :smile:
    It came in lambskin and patent. If you go to the color reference library you'll see people post others up in this color ( scroll to 2011 and 2012)

9. Yes exactly! It's so hard to capture the true color but its so pretty especially in the daylight. Ohh nice silver is so gorgeous too!!!!! :smile:

10. Wow. .u're fast! Thanks for posting this...actually im finding excuse to see more of ur so black jumbo...:biggrin:

11. lol!!!

12. lol! yoiu really carry a sensational bag colllection here, i am surprised with its look they are reallly absolute ones here

13. woo.... I totally fall in love with your all BLACK Jumbo!!! so nice !!!!