What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

I have to say, I've only been using this bag for two weeks but I LOVE the size, it fits all my essentials, doesn't get unmanageable, looks great on my 5'2 skinny frame, and prevents me from carrying too much stuff...Currently holding:

- LV multicolor cles in black for my keys (just got this! I love it!)
- Chanel cardholder in blue patent from the Spring 2012 collection, I keep cash in it too
- Lulu Guiness cosmetic bag containing: Chanel lipgloss Plaisir, Giorgio Armani lipstick, ysl touche eclat, Chanel compact powder, lipliner, eye pencil, eye drops, nurofen, some gum and I also keep my iphone earbuds in it..Gotta have my makeup)
- Loyalty and business cards in the pockets
- flat packet of kleenex tissues
- iPhone
- receipts in the flap

voila :smile: I've found that everything fits a lot better and is more accessible if I keep it in little pouches like I see everybody here does..the makeup for example, it kept accumulating at the bottom which made it all a mess, and was also hard to find..but since it's been in the makeup bag, it all fits great.
love your bag!! which size of reissue is this one?is it in caviar leather?

danadoo said:
Looking at everyone's contents and how organized their bags are. I'm a train wreck. I'm carring my jumbo... here goes...

I can't believe all this crap was in there.

I'm a terrible CHANEL owner... i know..

Is that red circular thing a measuring tape?

Lol at the q tips!

Love it though :smile:

Chanel Maxi:

Kit with make-up and toiletries
iPad
2 iPhones (with card case)
Charger
Earphones
Baby powder
Notebook
Pens
Bulgari glasses
Braun Buffel purse/wallet
Daily mail
Umbrella

And in spite of all those things I still have lots of space in my bag! :cool:

Attachments

• whats in your chanel.jpg
    whats in your chanel.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6,300
Looking at everyone's contents and how organized their bags are. I'm a train wreck. I'm carring my jumbo... here goes...

3818ffef.jpg

6c7518a3.jpg

I can't believe all this crap was in there.
62eee067.jpg

b96d80ad.jpg

I'm a terrible CHANEL owner... i know..
Hahaha, im laughing because this is the most HONEST whats in my bag pictures. so thankyou! Im sorta over seeing all the neat interiors with everything perfectly sorted in slgs... I mean they are nice but cmon..... ;)

I've been eyeing the miu miu matelasse for such a long time now, can you tell if they are quite durable. do they scratch easily... quality good? Yours are lovely.
They are surprisingly good! I didn't baby them, but after more than 1 year, they are still looking good, the corners are not peeling but did show some signs of use. But only visible if inspect closely. I am on Chanel craze now but still cannot bear to change them. :graucho:

Last edited: