what's in your bag?

1. i thought it might be fun to peek into each other's bags!
    here's what's in mine:

[​IMG]

how about you?

2. HEHE! Love your description!

And what a gorgeous Prada bag! When did they come out with that and how did I miss it?!

3. Oh that's the regular chain bag from years ago. I still use it because it's so sturdy and holds a lot of stuff. That little thing around the logo -- that's just the other handle (not a flap or anything, although it looks like it).

4. Ohhhh, it looks like a flap! Still cute!

5. Need to charge my cam :biggrin:

6. Haha...funny thread. Will try to post something later!

7. This is what's in mine :p

Yes, the extra sweater goes in there as well, it's still friggin snowing here! The little teddy bear my mom gave me on V-day, so it's my little "in bag luck charm" :love: The little pen case is great, I would be so pissed if I got ink stains in my Speedy. The ipod case is Coach, I like it :amuse:

in_bag.JPG
  8. They say the Speedy is the "Pandora's Bag" (pandora's box). Once you buy it, you can't stop buying LV.

9. so cute, Swedie! Is the bear 'Me to You' bear? :biggrin:

10. You have such cute stuff. I :love: the teddy bear and ludlow. I don't know why, but I get so happy when I see other people with one because I have one. lol I sound like a dork.

11. The question should really be, "What's NOT in your bag?";)

contents.jpg
  12. Someone looooooves pink... :smile:

13. it's like Hello Kitty threw up!
    JK!
    :biggrin:

14. KTScrlet, what's that cute diamond-encrusted round thing with the heart? :smile:

15. I can't take pics at the moment, but let's see....my fendi wallet, LV makeup case, Chanel sunglasses, car keys, lotion and gum.