What's Happening??

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... to the PF? Seriously we are being invaded by trolls of all kinds. Its just not fair that we have to stand up and defend ourselves to the trolls that are posting negative comments on the members threads. We come to the PF to talk about our purses, talk to others about our day, and vent about stuff thats on our mind. Ultimately we are here to become friends. We should not have to be worried about trolls. I for one think that in order to be a member of the forum we should a pay a fee, this way all the trolls will keep out. Share your opinions and thoughts on this, come on I know I cant be the only one that feels this way.:biggrin::rant:

Many people lie. We catch them all the time- it is sometimes comical. But it happens and I suppose some people think they need to have a certain life behind a computer screen because they think it makes them sound better. But liars always get caught in their lies- You know that I mean?

And I'm not talking about CeeJay's thread.. just in general

Megs said:
Many people lie. We catch them all the time- it is sometimes comical. But it happens and I suppose some people think they need to have a certain life behind a computer screen because they think it makes them sound better. But liars always get caught in their lies- You know that I mean?

And I'm not talking about CeeJay's thread.. just in general

liars are usually pretty obvious about it, most of us know who they are, i don't think they detract from the board. there are going to be crazy, pathetic people anywhere.

i haven't noticed anything negative lately?? i usually just ignore people that bug me or are obvious trolls though...

i really like this place but personally i wouldn't be a member anymore if there were a fee. :\ i know a lot of people here don't feel that way, but the internet is a big place and i spend too much time on it anyway. i would be really sad to leave, but it's just one less thing to distract me from my homework. :smile:

I think things are going well Megs. You guys are doing a great job.

As an aside, I have to say I enjoyed AntiLV. Stuff like that is just funny and entertaining. I am not trying to encourage it but it was very harmless.

About the recent stuff, I have no idea.

There is no fee and it will never become a site where everyone has to pay to visit here.

There are all sorts of silly people that come in and out of here... some lie because they think it makes them look better, some like AntiLV are just angry, and some come for drama. In the end is all works out :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.