Whats for Lunch?

1. I am eating a Salisbury Steak and asperagus Smart Ones dinner for lunch. 200 cals and a diet coke. No bad......

2. Salad with tuna, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes and asian sesame ginger dressing, and a sugar free vanilla jello pudding cup. My standard lunch :p The Diet Coke comes later, around 2:30 p.m. :graucho:
  3. Jello and Pretzels :sad: I had a stomach bug yesturday.
  4. Salad with leftover turkey on top, broccoli, baby carrots, and balsamic dressing. Key lime pie luna bar for a sweet!
  5. ^ sorry to hear that !!!

I am saving up my lunch tummy for a big dinner tummy. I know it is bad, but Vlad is coming back today and we are going to go splurge on a dinner when he gets here!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. steak and cheese - hold the chips or fries - from the little cafe downstairs - another working lunch here. and a diet pepsi and a water :smile:
  7. i'm having subway today! i :heart: subway. it's right across the street from work so i go there practically every day.
  8. A ham and cheese sandwich, sweet potatoe chips, and a diet cherry coke
  9. Hope you're feeling better!

I had leftover curry vegies w/rice (home-made - I buy thai curry paste in cans from the asian market and mix w/coconut milk), and a couple of home-made chocolate chunk cookies (my specialty!:p), and water to drink.
  10. sushi! maki combo 7 from the little place down the street
  11. Potato pancakes topped with sage leaves with a fat-free yogurt dip and fruit spinach salad with balsamic vinegar

Too much carbs for me, but it's my DH's favorite. I stuck mostly to the asian pear/kiwi/blackberry/starfruit salad.
  12. i had an apple and fat-free fiber-enriched strawberry yogurt. i had to be at work at noon, which creates meal-planning issues.
  13. DH and I were on the road at lunch time. I made a quick protein shake before leaving the house. That was my boring lunch for the day!
  14. today for lunch i had... 2 slices of vogels toast (plain) and a cup of instant chicken soup... i'm feeling a tad poor after buying 2 bags! hehehe!
  15. I had Quiznos Roadhouse Ranch Salad+chicken corn chowder. Ate so much today.