What's for dinner??

1. Well since we have our new diet and fitness forum, I want to start the night off right! What are you having for dinner?

I'm having:

-chicken breast (broiled first then browned a little after it is done cooking)
    -wild brown rice
    - grilled zuchinni

What about you?
  2. I had Subway for dinner. Thank God for globalization.
  3. Eating dinner right now...

Chicken noodle soup, whole grain crackers and 3 tbsp. roasted garlic hummus :nuts:
  4. Tisk Tisk! JK
  5. I absolutely love hummus!!! Really a great and healthy treat too :idea:
  6. Grilled breast of chicken with brown rice and avacado.

Hey Megs, were almost having the same thing let me know what time ya eating so we can have dinner together. LOL :lol:
  7. Grilled salmon and brussel sprouts.
  8. Tonight we are having grilled mahi mahi and rice. Too early for dinner here but I'm still starving!!
  9. Should be ready in about 30-45 minutes. It would be like a cyber meal!! Haha. That partially sounds wrong, but you know what I mean :amuse:
  10. Sounds good, Let me set the table
  11. Aww, good for everyone eating healthy tonight! I on the other hand, just went to Costco and got a combination pizza and spinach salad for dins.
  12. slice of pizza and a salad ... pizza is okay, I guess, if you only eat one piece. Btw, I worked for Weight Watchers International at their corporate headquarters for almost ten years. My husband worked there too for quite a few years in upper management. He also worked for Jenny Craig in upper management for a couple of years. I definitely know "the scoop" in diets. Weight Watchers is great if you follow it correctly. IMO it is the most sensible diet plan out there.
  13. Question, do you guys try not to eat after dinner. Nighttime is by far the worst for me as far as overeating goes.
  14. I always eat an after dinner snack. Usually it's something like oatmeal with fruit and walnuts, cereal with skim milk, whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter, low fat yogurt, etc. I usually eat my snack around 8:30 to 9 p.m. I know a lot of people are prone to over-eating at nighttime, but if you eat enough throughout the day, you shouldn't feel the need to eat a lot at night. If you're consistent and eat small, balanced meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism going, you're less likely to binge or overeat at night :biggrin:
  15. I haven't thought that far yet, but I think like Cristina, I'm opting for some soup! Probably with a side salad with some tuna. Right now, I am munching on a snack of sliced cantelope, pineapples and watermelon.

I absolutely love this thread!!! THanks so much again, Vlad and Megs!