Food What's For Breakfast?

at home i have half a cup of oatmeal, a splash of milk and 1/3 cup or less of crazins. if i am in a restaurant and there are no crasins, i use cinnamin and splenda and usually order 2 egg whites and a piece of dry toast (dark rye or wheat. if i'm feeling super fancy i get eggs benedict with the sauce on the side and tomatoes instead of canadian bacon. on VERY rare occaisions i will splurge and have a piece or two of french toast and an egg. i loooove french toast. :smile: if i am in a huge hurry, i grab one of the slimfast meal replacement drinks that i keep in the fridge for breakfast emergancies.

most often i have the oatmeal...probably 5 or 6x a week. :smile:

Minnie said:
I drink coffee and donuts every day or chocolate croisants
I have such a bad morning routine and I need to stop. I love french crullers but I eat breakfast at school because I have a 930 class and I cant eat any earlier. Does anyone have any good suggestions of what else I can eat?

Minnie - I understand your frustration of lack of breakfast choice... What about cereal bars to go? Grab one before you leave the hosue or even just leave a few in your school bag.

jillybean307 said:
I'm drinking a Starbucks blackberry green tea creme latte for breakfast. It's weird drinking something that's pea green and purple!

I also had a peanut butter banana scone before I left the house for work this morning.

Jillybean, I love green tea latte from starbucks but I never tried it with blackberry flavor.. I will try that next time! Sound like an interesting combination.:nuts:

I am SO boring! I eat Go Lean cereal every single morning--always! I run early in the morning, and that cereal is high protein and easy to digest, and it's crunchy!

My absolute favourite comfort food is pancakes, but I never eat them in the morning--usually I eat them later in the day, because they make me so full and sleepy. If they were breakfast, I would be back in bed afterward! mmm...pancakes!

slightly salted crackers with coffee then half a grapefruit.

I have never seen anyone eats so much for everyday breakfast --> my DH. He has a glass of orange juice, then a bowl of homemade granola, then yoghurt, then a banana, wrap it up with a big cup of cuppuccino. I won't even have patient to eat all these things in the morning!

on the weekdays:
-a banana
-cinnamon raisin bagel
-yogurt
-and a glass of milk

on the weekends:
it varies because DH is home and he'll ususally cook. usually:
-bacon
-french toast
-fruit salad
-over easy eggs

I usually skip breakfast, but on the rare occasions that I'll eat out, I like to have french toast, eggs, hash browns (this is a must), and sausage....the works!!

if i am alone:

black coffee no sugar no cream ...
after a few hours i will have a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese ....
thats it .........
not a breakfast person :S

if i am having breakfast with someone else:

anything!!! :biggrin: show me teh menu and i will order it all!! haha