What's Available at the outlets? Post inventory and pics here

Hi everybody!!!!:yahoo:
just wanted to tell everyone about all the great deals that the cabazon outlet is currently having. they have large selection of handbags and shoes. the sale they are having right now is from 20% off to 70%. the outlet price.
you can email them at [email protected] and request photos from them, or call them at 951-922-1448 and they also ship :smile:.

My awesome SA at Tods Cabazon is at it again! The classic DBag is on sale until Tuesday of next week. This isn't an actual holiday sale....the Thanksgiving sale will come in three more weeks.

Contact Steve Alvarez at [email protected] (make sure you put Attn: Steve in the subject) or (951)922-1448.

I will put a link up to a photobucket account in a bit. The price listed is before the discount. All bags are 20% off.

Steve is great, thanks for telling us about him! He gave me loads of pictures informing me on all of the available bags, and there are A LOT more than I thought right now, just none that have caught my eye, but now that I've gotten in touch with him, he will send emails which is great, thanks so much!
but he really does have a lot of great deals right now and will especially at thanksgiving, I'm excited, I second contacting Steve!

Hmm...I've never seen the outlet store in Primm with crowds like that. Sounds annoying. But my trips to Nevada are usually not planned specifically around shopping or sales. When I go into the Tods store, it's typically not crowded at all. Maybe there will be one or two other people looking at bags. I'm going to be there the day after Black Friday. If what you're saying is true for that store, I guess it might be slim pickings. Not that I need any new bags anyway. But I always have to go take a hard look at what the Tods store has.

The outlets will have F/W 08 bags and prior. I doubt they wil have S/S09 but they might...

During those sales, people line up outside the day the sale starts which is usually the Tuesday before the big holiday weekend. I have shopped Orlando Premium Outlets that weekend,:nuts: madness!!! Get there Tues or Wed for the best selection.
I just posted an ebay listing for a G-Bag in dk Brown on eBay from a great seller, the bag is a 696.00 BIN, it will not last to the weekend!!! That price is a steal, these bags are selling out and I doubt they will ever make it to the outlet.

Good luck!!!

Does anybody know the e-mail address to the Tod's outlet in Las Vegas? I am on the hunt for a D bag but don't want to pay full price.
Thanks so much in advance.