What's at the TOP of your spring shopping list?

Some sort of casual dress...actually, make that a few dresses. They're my new obsession to get out of jeans and tees [I'm a sophomore in high school so it's easy for me to just wear that everyday....booorrringg!]

Also a new pair of dark dark dark wash bootcut jeans and a few pairs of shorts... can't believe I only have 2 pairs of shorts!

And a light cardigan, as well as a few essential tanks and tees.

So, it's kind of a long shopping list, but I actually surprisingly have a pretty nice budget to work with right now and a few days off from school to go hit the malls! :biggrin:

oh my, my shopping list is huuuge but a few highlights here:

YSL Tribute T-Strap Sandal
Vert D'Eau Balenciaga City
Hudson Wide Leg Jeans
White Eyelet Dress
Gladiator Sandals
Tom Ford Hawkings Sunglasses
Wrap Skirt (American Apprarel)

oh and the list continues...

Denim shorts (not short short or bermuda)
flowy tank tops
flip flops
braided pair of sandals
light weight sweater
sunglasses
beach tote
true religion jeans
swim suits
tiffany earrings

Btw, I really love that Prada dress! Very classic.

LOTS of dresses! But this one... is at the TOP top of the list!

TopPriorityDress.jpg

OMIGOSH! $3,500 for a summer dress!?!?! Can I have your hand-me downs? LOL!

I don't have a list, since I bought way too much 'spring'ish items on sale last season & need to give my account a rest. Hopefully I'll stick to my word & not go on another spree for awhile...

But I do have a question, what are you ladies going to wear with all these dresses you intent on getting? Metallic, neutral, pastel, or bright color sandals/flats?

OMIGOSH! $3,500 for a summer dress!?!?! Can I have your hand-me downs? LOL!

But I do have a question, what are you ladies going to wear with all these dresses you intent on getting? Metallic, neutral, pastel, or bright color sandals/flats?

LOL Trust me, that would be a BIG splurge for me!!! But I'm trying to really invest in my clothes. I have enough throw-away dresses to last be AGES. I only want to add excellent pieces to my wardobe.

I prefer neutral, always. I'm not a fan of metallic sandels or shoes because I don't like drawing attention my feet. I prefer beige, because it can go with both black and brown dresses, and it doesn't look too stark with white dresses, either.

yes, alot of pretty dresses are at the top of my list! A few mini ones and long maxi ones. ( I love the hippie chic look) I also need a few pair of flat sandals And a pink Balenciaga :smile:

Another good thread, IntlSet! These are on my list-

Christian Louboutin pewter Simples $675
0452595047036_CPEWTER_275x275.jpg

Moschino flower print dress $645
0409191835383_ASTL_300x400.jpg

Hache bustier top $295
0478597200866_ASTL_300x400.jpg

All available from Saks. IDK about the bustier top, but I want something similar.

Another good thread, IntlSet! These are on my list-

Christian Louboutin pewter Simples $675

Moschino flower print dress $645
0409191835383_ASTL_300x400.jpg

Hache bustier top $295
0478597200866_ASTL_300x400.jpg

All available from Saks. IDK about the bustier top, but I want something similar.

Both of these are truly gorgeous. I love the bustier top.