What's about PETIT BUCKET ?

1. Bonjour, I've red a lot of treads speaking about CABAS PIANO but not a lot about PETIT BUCKET. Don't you like it ?

2. I love the shape, but I need a zipper.

3. Oui!!:smile: Of course i like it...i'm waiting for my Cerise petit bucket to come!!;) :nuts: :love: Ciao!!!:biggrin:

4. I've been wondering that too as I've always liked the bucket, and seen so little talk about it here on the forum.. Maybe it's not as popular in the US as it is in Europe? I see a lot of them here in scandinavia (fakes and real) and elsewhere I've been in Europe.

5. I've never seen a lot in France. Except once, the BUCKET GM. When I asked why to the LV boutique where I buy my bags they answered me the Bucket was more famous in Asia.

6. I am not sure about the bucket. I fear that if the bag falls on it's side all the items will fall out.:sad2: It does look nice though.

7. I don't like it as much as the other bags functionality wise but it does look cute.

8. I find that one strap always falls off my shoulder, even with the handles made long (as long as they can go) I think part of the reason is the hard round bottom. you arm(elbow) always seems to push/sit there.

9. I love the bucket. It is one of my favorites!

10. I love it. I would really like to get the Damier one. :love:

11. I don't like it at all.. it really is like carrying a bucket on your shoulder !

12. I absolutely love the bucket!

13. I don't know why but this just made me :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

14. I think it's cute, but it's not an LV I would buy.

15. The bucket is cute but it's way tooooo small for me. It looks like I'm carrying a child's purse. But I think if you're petite and small-framed, it could look really cute!