Whats a man to do?!

1. I've got a dilemma, I'm currently looking for a new winter scarf, and although I like a couple of the LV ones, I'm leaning more towards a gucci one.

The ones in the pictures are the ones I am going to choose out of, and even though I like the gucci ones more, i don't want to feel like I am betraying Vuitton (does it make me a bad person:push: ).

what do you guys think? and which one would you reccommend?
    Karakoram.jpg V Historique.jpg Gucci shield.jpg Bordeaux Scarf.jpg
  2. From the options I prefer the Gucci ones
  3. I like the third one the most :biggrin:
  4. I like the Karakoram the best especially in the red color. I saw it in the store and I loved it!
  5. Yeah...I prefer the Gucci ones over the LV ones...

Third pic is the best one :biggrin:
  6. I pick the third one too...but if you wanna stay faithful to LV, I guess the second one is okay too? :smile:
  7. I'm not a fan of Gucci... so I say stick with LV.

I like the V Historique Scarf. :heart:.
  8. I like the third one, don't feel bad about betraying LV. We all need a little variety in life. I cheat on Fendi all the time.
  9. I love the 1st LV one!!
  10. I guess it's just going to have to be wait until I see them IRL, so who knows, I may get a completely different one altogether.

I'm not going to get a chance to visit LV until October as I'm back to school this week, but I will keep you updated, and hopefully on that visit I'll be getting an epi wallet too!