What's a better buy: The Wapity or the Pochette Accessories?

1. I'm trying to decide...:rolleyes: :girlsigh: Which would you buy first and why?

Mono Wapity $275.00

Pochette Accessories $280.00
  2. Pochette!:love:
  3. Pochette
  4. Yep, I'm goin' with the Pochette too.
  5. I say Pochette!! IMO, the Wapity is a little more limitted as far as uses...
  6. Me too. IMO, it seems to hold a bit more.
  7. Pochette!:yes:
  8. pochette. it has a ton of different uses
  9. I have them both. I generally keep the pochette inside my bag to hold lip gloss, gum, and stuff. So it doesn't get seen as much as my wapity which I carry alone when I don't want to carry my larger bags. But if I had to choose just one it would be pochette.
  10. i had no idea the Mono Pochette Accessoires was that cheap :wtf:. i always thought it would be at least $350, for some reason.

anyway, i would get the Wapity. the Mono Pochette Accessoires is one of the faked-to-death bags, and even if it weren't, it's still one of the most common bags you see around.

and like Texas Girl, i also carry my Wapity separately when i don't want to lug around a big bag. i use my Multicolore Pochette Accessoires as an evening bag.
  11. Pochette - you get more bag for buck. It's pretty much a collection staple ! ;)
  12. definitely pochette... for $5 more, you get more space.

i'm still gonna eventually get a wapity for my digi cam, though.
  13. I would get the pochette first and then get a wapity later in MC!:wlae:
  14. Im changing things up a little here and saying Wapity!
  15. I know I voted for pochette, but I use both of them so much I could never give one up. So I'm changing my vote to BOTH. I'm so bad at making these important decisions. :upsidedown: