Whatch Out For Yet Another....

1. Spoof paypal email

This freaked me out when I saw it because of the recent fraudulent activity in my paypal account:

[​IMG]

2. I get emails like that all the time... I automatically delete them.

3. me too :sad:

4. ekekek! thanks for the heads up!

5. Thanks for letting us know!

6. I hadn't gotten this one before. I thought I'd seen everything.

Like I said, since I had fraudulent activity in my account so recently, this scared the crap out of me.
    You know that feeling you get when you first think something is terribly wrong?

7. Oh no! Knock on wood, I haven't received an email like that before but now I shall delete them if I ever get one! Thx for the heads up!

8. Thank you!!! I haven't received one of those (yet...)

9. Thanks for the alert-- I've never seen one of those before.

10. I've seen some mighty good phishing emails in the past, one of which I even fell for... but as soon as I punched in my back login and submitted, I realized I was being played and changed it. No damage done. Sneaky bastards, though.

11. i get these constantly. i forward them all to paypal. which is sorta annoying, because i get these condescending replies telling me they're fake, which i already know, i just want paypal to go after these jerks.

12. Freaky! This is why I cancelled my account after seeing all the bad stuff going on...UGH!

13. This is like a weekly email for me from paypal. At first it scared the you know what out of me. But now I just forward them to spoof@paypal and hope they catch these idiots!

14. You should always forward those to spoof@paypal.com. They can sometimes track the jerks down.