What you all have been waiting for, my NEW heritage stripe XL satchel!... PICS!!

I am in love! Does it have two seperate compartments due to the two zippers? It isn't as big as I thought which is great because I love the detailing and just everything so to see it modeled is great!! Thanks so much for the pics.

I am in love! Does it have two seperate compartments due to the two zippers? It isn't as big as I thought which is great because I love the detailing and just everything so to see it modeled is great!! Thanks so much for the pics.
Yes it does have two separate compartments, if you look at page 2 i believe you can see the actual picture of the pockets that i posted... thanks for the compliment! it really is gorgeous, i can't get over how great the hardware and just the bag in general is put together... :tup:

SOOO CUTE! Do you know if they make the smaller version in pink!?
Thanks Shop... I didn't see the pink/khaki combo in stores... but don't quote me on that... maybe they will come out w/a khaki/pink combo in the satchel... i only see the pink/khaki available in the tote, the demi and the top handle pouch, but not the satchel...

This bag would be great in pink! Are they making either size in pink? I've seen both of the bags, but not in pink.
See i'm not much of a pink person, but for all you pink "freaks" out there! i hope they make a pink version of this!! I don't see why they wouldn't? It would be dumb of them not to make it in pink, seems like it would be a popular seller!

By the way... its easy to clean, just take a damp cloth and rub dirt or whatever off of it... to be honest, if you have ever seen an LV IRL, it has the exact same feel... IMO I love this signature coated canvas, its something different, plus if you are always outside during the summer months (which I know I always am) you can bring it anywhere w/out worrying about whether it will fade, scratch, etc...

I asked the SA if there were other colors in the satchels and she said there is only the white, brown, and geranium. I was wishing for the blue but I am in love with the white thanks to this thread! lol I have moved up from the regular size to the XL. I am so happy it isn't as big as I thought it was because I love the detailing. I can't wait to see it IRL. My store didn't have the XL :crybaby:

This bag would be great in pink! Are they making either size in pink? I've seen both of the bags, but not in pink.