What Years Were Coach Made In Costa Rica?

1. Does anyone know about what years Coach bags were made in Costa Rica?

Thanks!

2. I didn't even know they were made in Costa Rica...but then, hey, I just got into Coach this March 2008 so what do I know?

Take care,

3. If I am not mistaken I think I saw a creed reading "Costa Rica" back in 2005?

4. There shouldn't be any 2005 bags made in Costa Rica.

I don't know the exact years they manufactured there but my best estimate would be between 1994 and 2001.

5. Thanks, all!

6. Either my Mom, sister, or myself had a Coach bag made in Costa Rica. This is my early years of Coachdom, and we were comparing the creeds.

7. I just bought a bag on eBay I want to give it as a gift and the creed said it was made in Costa Rica. Can you take a quick look and let me know what you think? Was it really made in Costa Rica? NoLop-9429. Thanks for all your guidance. I have learned so much from you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120317087098#ebayphotohosting

8. #8 Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008

I think that is a great looking bag. It is a "Bonnie's Legacy Linen Canvas Bucket" made in 2000.

Made in Costa Rica is fine for that bag and that year.

As always, wait for more opinions. I love it!

:yes:

9. That collection also had a bag that is almost exactly like the current Hamptons leather satchel.

10. Thank you all so much you are the best. You made me feel so much better. I would feel awful if I gave a fake as a gift.

Anna

11. I didn't know this thread exsisted Hyacinth... they put my in with this one.

12. Sorry, LouisLover, I didn't know they'd forcibly relocated you.