What would you shave your head for?

1. So yeah I could not sleep last night for some reason and I thought..."Is there a bag that I would shave my head for?" :idea:
    I know that it is a random question but I was just wondering I know there are bags that I would give up food for very easily, but my hair...hmmmmmmmm.
    I still can't think of anything...
    Do you guys have any bag that you would shave your head for :blink:?

2. Whiskey Chloe Paddington Satchel.

If Natalie Portman can do it, I can do it. Plus everyone would be looking at my bag, and not my hair!

:-P

3. lol

4. Hermes croc birkin in turqoise

5. that's too funny. as much as i'm addicted to handbags, i think i'm more attached to my hair. although i might be willing to shave my eyebrows for a cerise speedy 25. i figure i can always pencil them in. :biggrin:

6. If I could only pencil my head in...:huh:
    For a collection I would shave my head in a second but for a single bag...hmmmm Unless I sell a Hermes and buy a bunch of other bags that I want.

7. Hermes Birkin in Croc, if only for the resale value. My hair would be worth 10k+ then! :lol:

8. lol - I was thinking the same thing -

10k from one Hermes can buy another b-bag, some summer clothes, and a great wig. :biggrin:

9. That's cheating :p Just kidding! I'd do the same thing :amuse: Only buy a couple more bags, some shoes and less clothes.

10. and go to Vegas in July ;) (lots of shoe shopping there.)

11. My hair has been almost that short before...

Definitely a Chloe :smile: And I would do it before my wedding!!

12. A beautiful red Hermes bag.

13. A tiny Hermes clutch I saw once called a "mini rugby"

14. Hmmm, a Hermes or a black YSL dragon bag. :o) Uh, and a hat,please.

15. Any Hermes bag will do.