What would you pay over retail for??

OMG - My DH heads a regatta on the harbour for charity annually, and let me tell you, there are SO many bikini girls hanging off the sides of those yachts......there's several croc birkins' worth of boobs out on display.

:wtf: really ??? I HAVE to move to paris then ... :graucho:

Haahaaa, maybe his crew were all bikini clad girls ?

Tosca, I like your way of thinking re Paris and Hermes. :upsidedown:

As for my sailing friend. I think he was certainly hoping to get a crew of bikini clad girls, but fantasy and reality, alas for him, were quite different. :Push:

Yeah, that would be hard to pass up, even at a premium.

Tokyogirl, before I got mine, a popular reseller on eBay had one on eBay for about $12,000! I was so tempted but thought it was CRAZY to pay twice what I paid SOing it from Paris. Luckily, I held off and it finally came a few months later.

Never paid a premium for any H item and never will!

I wouldn't pay over retail for anything. If I did somebody somewhere would be making a fast buck out of my desperation and I won't allow myself to let that happen. Ebay is not the centre of the universe. The sky will not cave in if you don't acquire what you fancy each and every time.

Tokyogirl, before I got mine, a popular reseller on eBay had one on eBay for about $12,000! I was so tempted but thought it was CRAZY to pay twice what I paid SOing it from Paris. Luckily, I held off and it finally came a few months later.

Never paid a premium for any H item and never will!

$12,0000:nuts::nuts::nuts: