What would you pay over retail for??

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I was looking at the scarves, bags etc on Ebay and wondered what is everyone's opinion.

What Hermes item or items would you pay over the retail price to purchase?? Give details.

I have purchased a bag from a reseller and felt lucky to pay about $1000 over retail only. A few of my cadenas were way over retail - the lion & the lantern and a few just over retail (but no longer available in stores) - the snail & harp.

What are you looking for?? Would you buy it at almost any cost??

A barenia birkin or massai, the Madison Avenue scarf by Kermit Oliver, a few of Annie Faivre's scarves, probably a good condition Jeux des Petits Bonheurs (sp?) And also your foodie scarf, Sus, although I can't think of the name just now.

good question! black box birkin, barenia kelly or birkin, something for a croc birkin in miel but not sure how much over i'd go...1k over retail is not a bad markup in the least, they have to make something for their time and effort, what are you getting??????????????????? lol.

Maybe a hard to find cadena, but I wouldn't pay much over retail. Also, a 32cm HAC in Rouge H box with PH. That's if it was completely unattainable through H. But I might pay over retail. Maybe.

Me, too. That is why I am prepared (not now, but in a while) to pay over retail for it, if such bag even exists. Unattainability of box be damned.

:roflmfao:

That pretty much is how I determine what I'm willing to buy for more than retail: Difficult to obtain plus completely determined to have it equals probably over retail.

I paid over reeail for my plum Turandot scarf from Charlotte store. Or, rather, I paid full US price for it which was under UK price plus delivery and customs which took it slightly over UK retail but it was never available in UK in the first place.

Does that make sense at all :confused1::roflmfao: