what would you love to see happen on this valentines day?

1. happy pre-valentines day to everyone! :wlae:

well i was just curious what everyone here would love to see happen on valentines day?

weather its getting a special gift or having that person ride on a white horse to you and giving you flowers, what is your exepectation to your dream planned valentine day? or if you even are looking forward to going to a special dinner/ location.

if you guys have links or pics go ahead and post them up. you guys can show off here. makes us drool

lets make it fun. :yahoo:

2. This doesn't necessarily have to happen on Valentine's Day, because BF and I will celebrate our 5-year anniversary on February 19, but I'd love for him, to, uh, propose :shame: I know it's definitely not happening this year, but I sure would love if it somehow happened :p Maybe next year :shame: We are having a romantic dinner next Saturday at Seasons 52 and we're just going to hang out and enjoy each other's company, I am looking forward to that! :love:

3. I'm with Cristina...a proposal would be GREAT!! He has a full day planned out for saturday, he just said that for the dinner portion, to look my best...as if I don't always look it..haha :graucho:
    We have been together for 7 years, celebrating our 8th in May :heart:

4. I'd love a nice long back massage! lol because he's so mean and never gives them to me.

5. I would lovelovelove to see NO SNOW! I have to fly to NC on Valentine's Day night & the weatherman is predicting a snow and ice storm which would really mess up my flight!

6. The British and American troops pull out of Iraq, peace on the Middle East and Africa, an end to poverty and a cure for Aids and Cancer, it's not going to happen though

7. How about a day that the media airs NOTHING about Anna Nicole Smith. Let her rest in peace.

8. :yes:

9. Amen! It seems she gets more attention now than when she was alive.

10. That would be some Valentines Day gift for the whole world, I wish!

For me it will be like any other day noone in my life but I have enjoyed helping my son to choose lovely gifts for his beautiful girlfriend

11. for my boyfriend to come and take me out to dinner........

so simple yet I know for a fact it isnt going to happen :crybaby:

12. I think it would be a great V-day if everyone had a smile on their face and a song in their heart.

Imagine...

13. That would really be so great:yes:

14. to fast forward 4 years, so i can get out of college. i hate college. it makes me depressed. call me shallow, but i'd love to see a bbag or lanvin flat boots too.

15. I just want to have a stress free (or nearly that) day.

anne