What Would You Girls Consider me Wearing This LV Backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without knowing you, it's impossible to say whether it would really suit you or not. But it sounds as though you aren't comfortable enough with it to just buy it and wear it, so I would have to say :tdown:

If you request opinions on this bag, it's that you aren't sure of you, then don't buy it. Of course it's your life, and not others, but it's necessary to be very strong to support the glance of people.

Another thing, it's necessary that you know, that each one is different and that everyone should be respected, you are only sixteen years old and you have still many things to learn, ( me too ), and the first thing that is necessary for you to know, is to respect everyone in its way of existing.

I don't know how you look or what kind of style you have. But there's a guy in my school that has that bag .. It suits him really well .. He's darkskinned and he often uses jerseys and New Era caps :yes:

I really love LV backpacks!! It really shouldn't matter if people think your gay or straight =) love what you love, thats all that matters.. and yes gay people may like this bag but who cares, I'm not gay and own an LV backpack!

Raphaël;4759914 said:
If you request opinions on this bag, it's that you aren't sure of you, then don't buy it. Of course it's your life, and not others, but it's necessary to be very strong to support the glance of people.

Another thing, it's necessary that you know, that each one is different and that everyone should be respected, you are only sixteen years old and you have still many things to learn, ( me too ), and the first thing that is necessary for you to know, is to respect everyone in its way of existing.

I really loved your comment :heart:

I am SOOOOO tired of these guy's coming on here asking if it will look okay, why do you care what other people think?

GET WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!!!!

LV and other designer goods DON'T EQUAL GAY!!!!!

I DOUBLE THIS !!! IM SICK OF IT (sorry for all caps, yes Im shouting), ITS REALLY ANNOYING, Monogram does not mean someone is gay and I dont think this backpack is bad at all , really nice and I have seen some male celebs with this

WTF? Do you know me or my son? xxxx

Addy, you're completely in the right for editing my remarks. I was incensed by the OP for tossing insults at my son and I responded in kind. I should have held my post until later when I wasn't feeling so angry and offended.

I also think it would be a good move to close this thread. Can that be done? Thanks so much for ALL you do for tpf.:flowers: I LOVE it!!

I think that it is really rude for you to start insulting other members and their children. I also find it quite offensive when you say certain bags are "gay".

A bag does not make you homosexual, if a heterosexual guy carried around a pink Cherry Blossom Papillon for a day, would he suddenly now want to sleep with men? No, he wouldnt. If you carry around a backpack, you won't become homosexual either. So the moral of the story is - if you LVOE it, wear it!!! :biggrin:

PS. It's a nice bag, and it IS in the men's section.

ahahahahaha. call me immature, but i found this funny

Opinions are like hole's, everybody's got one.

Just because us LV Fans say it will look great and don't worry, doesn't mean the person checking him out on the street will feel the same way...

it's not like he is going to carry "TPF" in his pocket to look back on and think " yes it looks good on me says so and so"

the immature 16 yr old that started this thread hasn't even logged on in almost a week. . .

I'm closing this as it's disruptive and offers nothing to our community.

"king":rolleyes: if you want more advice, use a little tact please.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.