What would you do?

1. Dear Ladies,

Life is full of surprises....
    I am about to divorce and since i just started my own company my financial situation is not as great as i would like.
    I have my saving but i dont want to touch it so i decided to sell some of my items which are not as necessery right now...
    And among other things i am at my Hermes goodies.

This is like a heart-breaking because i love all my bags but decided to sell picotin,massai,GP and herbag and keep HAC,Birkin and Bolide...
    with this 3 i can survive work,daily life and outings...i hope at least...

What would you do in my case?????

2. Sorry to hear that.:sad: I suppose I would be doing the same thing. I wish you all the best. Think of it as cleaning out your closet, once you are solvent again, there will be plenty of room for new Hermes bags.:flowers:

3. missmarbella,

I am sorry to hear that. I also agree that you shouldn't touch your savings, if you can help it....

4. Sorry to hear that. This must be a difficult time for you.

5. I was in the same situation some years back, and I sold some things aswell; better than to touch your savings....

6. While it is a shame that you have to do this, the bags are replaceable -- just do it and don't look back.

7. Sorry about your situation... hang in there! They are only bags... and nothing more! When you have the means, you can get a whole bunch of new and better ones! It's really no big a deal!

8. ^^ agree. Sometimes it's good to clear out the old bags/things that may remind you of the past. New, more beautiful bags will fill your life.

9. Im sorry you are inthis position ....and like the other girls here i think you are right to sell these bags nd keep the harder to find ones ...do not touch your savings...:smile:

10. im so sad for you, i can not even begin to imagine what you are feeling.
    If I was in a financial pickle, I truly would try to hold on to one or two special handbags.

11. agree, lovehermes

12. I am sorry as well...it is a postive thing that these bags do hold value and can be used in times of "need" -- I wish you the best...

13. missmarbella- I'm so sorry you are going through a challenging time, but it sounds like you are being wise and prudent to sell some bags and holding on to your savings. I hope that your new company is a great success and yields many "orange box" dividends down the road!

14. So sorry to hear that you are having to go through this. Bags can be replaced and you are starting out a new business and new life, so I wish you all the best.

15. missbarbella, sorry to hear this, I hope you can go through it and make a great success on your new company, I'd be doing the same thing if I was you, keeping the birkin, HAC and bolide is a wise decision.