what would you do?

1. I really want the Boston Bag in black but its completley sold out.:rant:

There is a white version that is totally hot :love: and I don't have a white bag but I need a black one way before I get a white. Right now no other bag is calling me.....should I just buy the white or wait for another black bag that I love? Does anyone use their white bags that often?

Thanks!

2. Hmmmmmm...that's a tough one. I saw a pic of Victoria Beckham with the black one and it looked sooooo hot! But then just yesterday I was checking out the white on the NM or Saks website (can't remember which), and IT looked soooo hot! I think I would get it in white...is the guccissima supposed to be easy to clean?

3. yes it is :yes:. i just use a damn towel and wipe it all around my white Guccissima tote.

and imgg, i suggest you wait for the right black bag to come along :yes:. it's hard, but when you see it, you'll know it's the black bag! i don't use any of my white bags very often, even though i have a thing for white bags :shame:!

4. Are they all sold out? I stumbled upon one in green..love the black one too but, I have too many black bags..

5. If you need a black one and want a black one, you need to wait for a black one. Don't buy white just to buy it. It won't replace the black. All you'll do is crave the black more.

6. I would wait for the black.

7. Thanks everyone!! I am so tempted to buy the white one since I don't own a nice white bag. I wish it was in cream though.... no, O really wish it was in black!! If the white one was on sale it would sure make it easier.

8. [​IMG]

This is the bag....what do you'all think??? I'm getting weak. ..Gucci[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. it's so pretty :nuts:! i love the bamboo handles, but i wonder if they'll be uncomfortable to carry in the hand or on the arm :wondering

10. You should definitely wait for THE bag you want/need.

11. That's a good point about the handles. I wonder if they would go out of style?? I guess I could always buy the bag :rolleyes: and if I don't like it I could return it. Doesn't every girl need at least one white bag in their closet??:p