What would you do ???

Dita - I had 20+ viewing at one stage. I did think my low feedback might cause a prob but the pictures were clear that it was real and I mentioned tpf as well! I don't enjoy ebay at all so I was feeling sick the whole way through the auction!

Chaz your bag did not sell because of your feedback score. I tried to help bring up the price by bidding.When you sell more smaller items and get more feedback it will sell no problem.It's a beautiful bag but for me at 5'8, a little small.

I guessed as much,but I'll hold on until I find someone who really wants it,eeb or not. But I saw your bid,and thought hmmm,she can't be after it surely?? I'm sure you would have said,anyway,I thought you were upping the game for me!! Thank you!!!

Tara - My olive Phoebe sold on ebay for £60 less than I paid for it, so I was happy. I had a really low feedback score but it got a lot of interest. I'd have a go with your Hanover but I would put a reserve on it.
I'd put it up for what you paid as it was a bargain price in the sale anyway. If someone wants one of these, they'll pay.
It's such a shame you don't love yours, I'm still using mine every day!

I was watching an olive phoebe on ebay recently, Im guessing it might have been yours! I keep falling in love with the phoebe shape, and then out of love, and then back again.....

I LOVE ebay - not all the hassle it can create with time wasters, scammers, non paying bidders etc - but I just love watching items Im selling all the way through the week, and seeing how much other peoples things have gone for!

Tara, post a photo of your Hanover so I can see what it looks like.
My sister would probably love it if it is in pink.

Hi- If you look back though the threads their is one Taras bags the hanover is pictured here along with my purple mabel :smile:

It might be a couple of pages back as I posted it just after christmas.

Chaz- where are the modelling pics of you and your hanover?????

Will do some tommorow,I know I keep sayin this but all the kerfuffle of BT blokes,things coming,etc seems to have stopped,so I can get on it in peace now!! Plus I have Pinky,lil Helier and some scarf shots to do!! I have'nt forgotten honest!!! xxxx:heart:

I have a slight obsession with Alexander McQueen skull scarves. I have 5 in different colours and I cannot resist when I see a new one. Harvey Nic's has the new dripping one in the pink and ivory :drool:

I also love the new Missoni silk scarves. I have a long zig-zag knit Missoni scarf, but I like the silk ones better. I know I wont buy one though because I will get hassle from "him indoors"!

What can I say, I like myself in scarves and cool sunnies...it's my look (along with cardi's...and my Mulberry's of course)!! I don't spend much on my actual clothes, they are mostly Gap, but my accessories are amazing!!

Kerilynn - we need to start a cardi sub-forum just for you!!
I have become obsessed with Hermes scarves, afraid to admit!! Oh well, I don't spend that much on my clothes (well, maybe not that much...) Oh, I think my nose just grew longer!