What Would You Do?

Would You Get The Bag?

1. Are You Crazy? Of Course I would.

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ok, so I am suppose to be on a ban but I went to pick up my wallet I had ordered (before ban started) and saw this.

It is absolutely TDF in person. I am in :heart:. And my parents have offered to give me my bday money in advance so I could get it on PCE (my bday isnt for a couple months) and I would only have to pay $50 out of pocket.:yahoo: Any advice?
  2. ummm...run, do not walk, to your nearest Coach and BUY that baby! Only $50 out of pocket...are you kidding? That is a dream come true! :p
  3. Go get it!!!
  4. OK, I would agree on this ONLY because your parents are giving you money for your birthday! As someone who is trying to keep her tpf friends on a ban, I don't want to be wishy-washy..we really need to keep each other on track!

That said, I don't think a birhday gift counts as breaking the ban.

Now, you come home with two other bags...we're gonna be chattin' about that!:graucho:
  5. I would get it
  6. :roflmfao: You made me laugh so hard everyone here looked at me. I figured since it was a gift it would not count and I promise I will come home with no other bags or if I do I will expect a :bagslap::lecture::smash: from you and my ban buddy.
  7. Yes, since it's a gift, that doesn't count as you spending money. You know, what Tejasmama said. :smile:
  8. And since you are saving the 25% :yes:
  9. Yes, go for it! That bag is so classy! :tup:
  10. Go for it!
  11. I say go for it!! the fact that you can save 25% now, and only have to pay $50 is a definate no brainer.. you are strong to think about it though, I'll give you credit for that!!!
  12. Get it!!! I agree that since it's a B-day gift for you it doesn't really count. This bag is gorgeous!!!!!!! the natural and white combo is so lovely and i really like the shape of the satchel! I'm dying for it in Mineral!!!

If you feel guilty about it, you could always put it away until closer to your birthday.
  13. run, run, run, it doesn't count as a purchase just consider it a gift and pretend you took someone to dinner on the $50. it'll be fine
  14. :roflmfao: I love you guys. Happy Bday to me. I will most likely go back and get it within the next couple of days.
  15. Since it's your birthday gift I don't see it as breaking your ban. It would be foolish to let such a deal go by since you love the bag. I saw that bag in person today and I have to agree it's great! The vintage leather version of that bag in Mineral caught my eye too.