What would YOU do?

1. Okay,I'm really having a hard time here. I'm going to have access to a larger sum of money (let's say under 10 thousand) and my options I'm debating between are getting a few bags or upgrading my wedding ring to a bigger center diamond.

What would you do?

What makes this harder is that there's no particular bag I'm ga ga over for right now besides the Stamped GM which I can't even find anyways. I would just wind up getting more little items instead of larger bags.

So... any ideas???
  2. I'd say, go for the diamond...
  3. diamond!
  4. Diamond!
  5. yep Diamond!
  6. Diamond!
  7. a diamond lasts forever and is a girl's best friend! However, since you're asking ME lol, a diamond ring is one of the 3 things that I would never ever buy myself (the other two are fur coat and flowers) cuz it's the guy's job...... so ya, I would PREFER the diamond, but get your hubby to get it for ya :graucho:
  8. Upgrade your wedding diamond for sure! As for the original diamond, make a pendant with it so you'll have it close to your heart when you wear it. My husband did both for me for our 15th wedding anniversary 3 years ago. I love it!

Good luck with your decision!
  9. Definitely the diamond.
  10. Diamond!
  11. I actually agree with Cec. I think uprading the diamond is hubby's job so I would spend the money on some other big piece of jewelry that I wanted and some bags that I liked.
  12. Diamond all the way!
  13. diamond diamond diamond!
  14. I'd go for the diamond as well.
  15. Yep DIAMOND!