What would you do? should i keep the dream alive or let it burn?

Please keep them unless you are desperate for cash. When I was on my early teens my mom had an LV. Of course at that age I tought the bag was ugly. A couple years ago when I asked my mom what happend to her LV bag she told me that she threw it away a couple months before because the leather got dark and the bag looked old and that she remembered me saying the bag was weird. I was so Sad, she didn't know the LV's are still valuable when they are old. :crybaby:

yes, definitely keep it. I have a few I no longer use either and I am keeping them for my 13 year old daughter ~ who's into juicy at the moment, but I'm sure she'll appreciate my LV's later. As I am sure your future daughter's will too!:yes:

IF you are able to keep them at this point in your life DEFINITELY DO IT!! My mom still curses the day she got rid of all of her Candies high heels and other items that were not really "in fashion" when I was a kid because RIGHT NOW, those things are the only styles that are in the stores, and I could have shared them. Darn...

I'm hanging on to my favorite LV for my daughter -- she is 12 and I gave her the first LV I bought (20 yrs ago) last year -- it's a San Marco w/ long strap -- she loves it and it looks so cute on her! Now she's eyeing my Cerises Speedy :amuse: so I know I've created a new generation of LV love!

I don't have kids yet, either, but I also plan on keeping my bags for my future daughters. I love the idea of vintage LV & even if they won't appreciate them, at least the sale of my LV when I leave my earthly form will benefit my loved ones even if they just get cash for them.

If you're not sure, I say hold on to your bags, especially the MIZI (that one is very coveted & LE is LE). (Just save up as fast as you can for your Griet.)

Oooh, I can't answer that even though I have a 20 year old daughter.
In the next few weeks, I'm going to offer her a choice between either my petit bucket, or my petit noe.
I have no idea what she will say, she is totally unpredictable, so we'll see if she even wants one of them or not.
But for you, you are the only one who can answer your question.