What would you do ? Issue with e-lux and FedEx..

1. I ordered Cles from e-lux. No signature was required because it was under $500. The tracking says it has been "left at front door". The package is not here. I have contacted e-lux and they are researching.
    What can I expect to happen? Any advice is great :smile:
  2. Unfortunately FedEx and UPS has the bad habit of leaving packages on door steps when recipient is not home.
    Hopefully eLux will get to the bottom of this and send you a new Cles. If you are not happy maybe you should ask them to refund your cc. Then you can buy one at the boutique.
    Good luck! Keep us posted.
  3. Just keep at them. YELL at them loudly. Ask your neighbors. I had a bad experience with Fed Ex because they SAID they left my husband's replacement IPOD on our porch. I had to pay to replace it. Since HP did not require a signature they said it was delivered.
    It showed up THREE weeks later and then we had 2. I sold it on eBay.
  4. URGH that's horrible. why would they do that?!?! I'd try to get a refund or replacement. it's really tough though coss the delivery service will say they delivered it. if ELUX doesn't cooperate, the only other thing i can think of is to dispute the charge with your credit card company and tell them you never received the item....

Good luck, hope you get your cles!!
  5. e-lux told me they would get back to me in 48 hours- no such luck. I *think* all Visa purchases are insured. I may just go that route. I am bummed, though- was so excited to get the Cles- then got home and nothing :crybaby:
  6. If you can't find your item from eLuxury in about two weeks and they refuse to refund you, just backcharge your credit card. There's no reason to pay for something you never recieved.
  7. they just leave things on the doorstep what the hell's up with that?????
  8. omg! I hope that elux will send you a new one!
  9. I ordered some hair stuff from Sephora and when FedEx dropped the box off, it was basically flattened. One of the hair balms that I bought was leaking. I was so mad that I called Sephora and they told me they would re-ship everything in the box express 2 day. Seriously, complain to the place you bought the LV item, they need to know that FedEx or UPS is NOT doing their job.

I can imagine it's quite frustrating.....
  10. Do you live in an apartment? If so, I guess Fedex guy left your package at Administration Office. Mine was left there and Fedex tracking said " left at front door" also:yes:
  11. Ok, this is not from elux but from Saks. I ordered a bag and it was supposed to be signature required per my request and I saw the fedex guy drive up and put the package on the doorstep and leave and so I shouted, "wait, do I need to sign" and he said "no it's ok, I signed." I was shocked, what's the point of having sig. required when he signed for it!
  12. Yup. Me too. I was home when my latest package from elux was dropped off at my door and the FedEx guy didn't even bother to ring the doorbell. I heard the truck pull up and by the time I got to my front door, the box was sitting in front of it and the FedEx guy was already driving off.

When I looked up the signature proof online, the driver had signed it with a barely legible first initial and scrawled last name. So it looked like I had signed it, but it wasn't my signature. :confused1:
  13. I hope you get this worked out. Good luck!
  14. SAME thing happened to me awhile ago (except NO signature at all). But yeah, FedEx came (heard the truck), no bell ringing, no knocking, nothing...on an over $1,000 item, heard the truck start up, drive off..got up, ran otuside, saw the package just laying there. I didn't say nything cause I got it stright away but the whole point of it is just ridiculous. UPS in my experiences ring the bell 4,000 times and leave 100 notes so I dig them, lol.
  15. I think that by ex-lux not requesting sig. confirmation because of the value, they automatically have to send you another one and I'm sure they'll require sig,confirmation on it. I make sure sig confirmation is required before I order anything.