What would you do, if you caught a bf skinny-dipping?

?

What would you do, if you caught a bf skinny-dipping?

1. Do nothing.

2. Steal his clothes, but bring them back, after giving him a nice fright.

3. Steal his clothes, go back, leaving him to walk back naked.

4. Steal his clothes, go back, leaving him to walk back naked, AND lock him out, for the ultimate joke.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.

1. Say you're staying five-minutes' walk from the coast, with a boyfriend. One night, he has gone out. You decide to go for a stroll along the beach, during the small hours. By chance, you seem him there, skinny-dipping in the distance (but NOT with another woman). His clothes are within your easy reach. What do you do:

. Nothing
    . Steal his clothes, but bring them back, after giving him a nice fright.
    . Steal his clothes and run home, leaving him to walk home naked.
    . Steal his clothes and run home, leaving him to walk home naked, AND lock him out, for a bit, for the ultimate joke.

That was the dilemma I had. Let me know if you vote!

2. i'd steal his clothes but bring them back

3. Ask to join him!

4. Lol. After how long?

5. What if you weren't in the mood? :smile:

6. well, I'd probably join him (since a majority of guys are in the mood). Else I wouldn't do anything. Why scare the poor guy?

7. My answer isn't there, I'd hang out w/ him. . . not join him as I am not about to strip in public, but walk to the edge.

By default I had to select 'nothing'

8. i select nothing, while in reality i would just stay there sitting beside his clothes and laughing.

9. Why steal his clothes and scare him ???:shrugs:
    Another vote for just hang out with him or join him.

10. Grab a camera and a laptop and pretend to livestream it to the world ;)

11. I would do nothing or as long as he was alone, in fact I would probably jump in with him. If he were with a female..I would seriously hurt him..lol

12. I'd join him, not naked of course, because I'm too shy, but I'd get in the water in my panties!

13. Steal his clothes but hide out somewhere and watch. Then when he gets back, you get to come out of hiding and laugh and give him them back.

14. If you don't want to get naked and join him, you could just join him in your undies.

If you just plain don't want to get undressed, just sit on the sand and hang out with him.

15. I take them then put give them back.