What would you do? Gia satchel...

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
So a few of the croc embossed Gia satchels and a couple of python Gia satchels are now marked down in the MK boutique. All I really want to start off with is the basic Gia satchel in cinnamon (don't get me wrong...I like this bag in several colours :graucho: and textures but totally loving the plain one in cinnamon, orange or orange whip stitch).

I don't think I'll spring for any of the python bags although the solid vanilla python is very classic & neutral...I've never actually been into Croc anything but it's a good deal...it's a tan med brown shade $599. I did not even ask about the python versions but I can always go back tomorrow. What do you all think? Is passing up the croc a bad thing? Maybe if it were black croc I'd like it more...hmmm.

Last edited:
I personally don't like the croc embossed so I'd pass as well. If it's not something you'll love, why not keep the $$ and save for the bag you'll LOVE even if it does cost a little more. If it's a bag you love, it will make you happy owning it and you'll probably carry it a lot more as well :smile:

The tan croc embossed didn't do well. One of my assistants picked it up in Nordtroms at $300
I think its the only one that I've noticed that went down on sale that much. It didn't do well.
I have the Gia Satchel both in ivory and in orange. I do love this style bag. Very Classic IMO

I am a fan of the Gia handbag:heart:. I don't own any due to the price being out of my range. If you don't LOVE it I would wait till you find the one you really love, especially for that price. I am sure you will find another bag in the near future.

So a few of the croc embossed Gia satchels and a couple of python Gia satchels are now marked down in the MK boutique. All I really want to start off with is the basic Gia satchel in cinnamon (don't get me wrong...I like this bag in several colours :graucho: and textures but totally loving the plain one in cinnamon, orange or orange whip stitch).

I don't think I'll spring for any of the python bags although the solid vanilla python is very classic & neutral...I've never actually been into Croc anything but it's a good deal...it's a tan med brown shade $599. I did not even ask about the python versions but I can always go back tomorrow. What do you all think? Is passing up the croc a bad thing? Maybe if it were black croc I'd like it more...hmmm.

I'm right there with you, the first time I saw the Gia satchel in the turquoise croc embossed, I was in love and has been on my wish list, however, I've purchased a couple of other bags while waiting for the price to come down. Thanks for the heads up on the mark down!

Attachments

• Gia.jpg
    Gia.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 266