What would YOU design?

^See I did say you were kinky.

Not THAT sort of fanny pack...... (Aussie fanny = UK fanny too, btw)

One of my very decorous friends from university in London went to teach tennis at a teen's camp in the US one summer and almost fainted when one of the more precocious teens asked him to observe her fanny when she was serving. LOL.

^See I did say you were kinky.

Not THAT sort of fanny pack...... (Aussie fanny = UK fanny too, btw)

One of my very decorous friends from university in London went to teach tennis at a teen's camp in the US one summer and almost fainted when one of the more precocious teens asked him to observe her fanny when she was serving. LOL.
I remember that................:roflmfao:

LMAO!......oui!

O LOVE when Americans say fanny pack....I think I had a fanny pack last time I was with child....

You did? That was the probably the last time you commited an offense for the fashion police.

I'd have been smacked on my US fanny if I'd asked my mother for a fanny pack, as she'd probably immediately start having visions of me going straight down the promiscuous road to hell. (My mother has no idea what a fanny pack is, and if she ever saw one would recoil in horror at that affront to good taste.)

You did? That was the probably the last time you commited an offense for the fashion police.

I'd have been smacked on my US fanny if I'd asked my mother for a fanny pack, as she'd probably immediately start having visions of me going straight down the promiscuous road to hell. (My mother has no idea what a fanny pack is, and if she ever saw one would recoil in horror at that affront to good taste.)

Oh no Wong, I was being FAR more disgusting with my comment....perhaps I shouldn't go there......:nuts: