What Would tPF Do?

What would tPF do?

• What?! You crazy - USE those pockets!

• Stick to not using them - it's not worth the wear and tear.

Results are only viewable after voting.
*don't shoot me*

I say use 'em if there is already a "need" to use them- if you find yourself wanting to use them- use them!

When I had my Manhattan I didn't use the front pockets--- but this was because-to me- they were awkward huge koala buckles.....

Now- I have a koala damier azur wallet and have been using it since the day I got it- I was looking at it and it shows normal wear - just scuffs nothing deep- but it's probably mostly because I store it in my azur pochette while it's in the purse.........

But I also agree- keeps the wear down and if you don't wnat to use 'em- don't use 'em.

If you have a use for the pockets, then use them. I stick little things in there...like a packet of tissues, gum, or even those little sample tubes of perfume...just little things that I don't want to get lost inside my bag.

I put a cut-to-fit piece of clear tape on the koala buckle on the mini pleaty (where you have to use it) and it remained stain-free, plus you don't see there's tape on it! :smile:

That's the same thought that went through my mind the first time I opened the pocekts.

I don't use them but moreso because they're too small to really hold anything.

I'm not a big fan of pockets on the front of bags. Some bags are just too pretty not to use just because it has pockets. That said...I wouldn't use the pockets at all.

I vote to use 'em if you need 'em. When I had my baggy pm, I used it every now and then for small items. I didn't use it always, but I didn't never use it either..

I don't use the pockets on mine either. and i don't use them on my baggy gm and wouldn't use them on any bag that had them for that matter!!!! i dont use the front pockets on my mc speedies either, even tho they are different kinda locks...i like to just think of those kinda pockets as decoration and leave them be :yes:

I don't use the front pockets on my Manhattan PM either. I'm not so worried about scratches, they're just not all that functional. Or maybe I'm just lazy!

I wouldn't use them, and I wouldn't use the outside pocket on a trouville or epi speedy for fear of stretching it also! I'm all about looks baby! function schmunction, lol, seriously though, the zipper area is big enough, how much access do we really need!