What would be a good bag for me?

1. Hi ladies,

I've recently come to the point where I am FINALLY ready to but my first MJ bag. But I'm having a really hard time deciding which bag I want! I was leading towards a multipocket, but after surfing many of the boards, I'm more undecided than ever.

So, in you ladies expert opinions, what are your favorite bags: styles, colors, etc?
  2. Well it depends on a lot of factors. What do you plan on using this bag for? Are you looking for a casual or dressy bag? Do you prefer small or large bags? How much are you willing to spend? Can you give us a little more info? :smile:
  3. ^exactly... and how structured? i don't own a mp yet, but i know that they have more of a drooping effect, while, say, a blake/ stam/ venetia is more compact...
  4. Well, I'm planning on using this bag as more of an everyday bag. Price wise, I really don't have a budget. I'd like to spend no more than 2000 but am even negotiable on that if I happen to fall in love with a bag.

Size wise I tend to prefer slightly larger bags, because I have quite a bit of stuff that I carry with me on an day to day basis. Structured or unstructured really makes no difference to me. I think one of the main reasons that I was leaning towards the multipocket at first was because I say Lorelai from Gilmore Girls had that bag and since I love her and that show, I ended up loving the bag. :smile:
  5. I bet you'd like the large multipocket. It's a great bag, and I have one in a few colors because I like it so much. There's nothing it won't hold! I prefer larger bags myself, because I am the person everyone else asks for anti-bacterial wipes, band-aids, safety pins, a pen, headache medicine, kleenex, . . . you get the picture.
  6. ^yep, i think a mp would be perfect!
    i really need to add one to my collection too:idea:
  7. ^ keep in mind though that the large mp can be heavy. it's alright if you're willing to suffer a bit in the name of fashion. :p
  8. i love the blake! i have a large mp as well, but i find myself gravitating toward my blake all the time. it's so classy and it goes with everything! the only downside is that it's a bit heavy because all of the hardware but you get used to it, i think.
  9. The small MP is surprisingly roomy as well. I don't think you can go wrong with either size of the MP, both are easy to carry. A blake is nice as well, it has compartments which can keep you organized but keep in mind that it's one of MJ's heavier bags.

There are a lot of recent styles that are nice, like the quilted bowlers, the Sofi, and the Christy, but to be honest, I think MPs are the most versatile and classic of all his bags.
  10. I would go with the Lg Mp ! I have one and while it took me a while to get used to it, I now LOVE it and would love other colors!!:dothewave:
  11. Large MP gets my vote. My favorite MJ bag
  12. Thank you ladies for all of your thoughts. So far, I think I'm still leaning towards the multi pocket. Now all I need to do is find my perfect color and I'll be all set.
  13. If you are looking for a 2007 bag, check out the MJ multipocket in petrol!!:woohoo::woohoo:
  14. I don't have a large mp. But I have a ton of stuff to carry and it all fits in the small mp. I think it's a great everyday bag.
  15. *cough* Stella... *cough*

But then again.. I'm quite biased. ;)