What will you put in your Heart Coin Purse?

1. So, now that we're all on the waiting list for the lovely vernis-coated patent leather little jingly darlings to come out - we are faced with the question - what goes in it? Obviously, cards do not fit. The obvious answer is coins, but, anything else? I need ideas so I can justify even more so why I need THIS particular one (oh, other than the loveliness factor of course).

2. Nothing really, I'm going to use mine as a bag charm. IMO, it's too pretty to hide in my bag. :smile:

3. I completely agree - it should def. be on the outside. I was just wondering what else would be in it.

4. How about a love note from your DH or BF? Or maybe a small photo of your child/DH/BF?

5. that's a cute idea!

6. that is the cutest idea EVER!!! :love:

I think getting my BF to write a love note would be harder than getting him to get me the coin purse :roflmfao: the conversation will probably go as follows:

me: can you get me this thing for vday?
    him: huh?
    me: ok fine, why dont you write me a love note instead
    him: coin purse it is! (actually, I think it's more likely he'll say "the first thing you said" because he won't be listening from the start of the convo) :rolleyes:

7. ^^I'm pretty sure my BF would go the opposite way...:sweatdrop:

8. ^ haha!! asking my bf to write a nice note is like asking him to sign his death certificate :push:

9. LOL!

10. Hahaha. My DH wrote me a note inside my MC Wish Bracelet. I thought it was so cute!

11. And I probably won't put anything in my Coeur.

12. Awww!!! :love: I think your DH and my BF should have lunch together so he can train my BF, I want nice notes inside my LV gifts :hysteric:

13. two words: Cash Baby!:graucho:

14. I am just going to use it as a charm off my bags and I want my DH to place a LV gift certificate inside mine ... I have enough LoVe in my life:nuts:

15. Yah, if that were to happen they would probably spend the entire time talking about their Evos, mods and future mods. LOL!