The Kitchen

What Wedding Cake Did You Have - Post Your Pictures & Chat.

Spendaholic Posted By Spendaholic Posted Feb 11, 2010

1. Kathy - I am a big fan of your whole wedding affair! :nuts:
    I love your wedding theme, your dress and now your cake! :love:
    Thanks for sharing...

2. Hi All.

I Want To Say Thank You For Posting In This Thread And Just For Looking To.

I Would Like To Add Some Pictures Of Celebrity Wedding Cakes.

Tom and Katie Cruise. Is a five-tiered, White Chocolate Mousse Confection Decorated With Marzipan Roses.
    [​IMG]

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley’s Wedding Cake Was Created By Perfect Endings. It’s A Four-Tier, Half-Vanilla, Half-Chocolate.
    [​IMG]

Tony Parker And Eva Longoria’s Wedding Cake Reportedly Costs $40,000. Created by Perfect Endings Red Five-Tier Vanilla-Bean Pound Cake Filled With Crushed Organic Raspberry Preserves And White Buttercream.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Donald Trump and Melania Knauss Fifty Pound, Seven-Tier Grand Marnier Chiffon Wedding Cake Was Created By Mar-a-Lago Pastry Chef Cedric Barbaret. It Was Topped With Over 3,000 White Icing Roses.
    [​IMG]

Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney’s Five Tier Wedding Cake Was Created By Layers Cake Studio, Each Layer Is A Favorite Flavor Picked By Her Friends, Which The Result Was A Five Tier Confection That Was "Delicious And The Size Of The Eiffel Tower" Quotes Marcia Cross
    [​IMG]

4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Wedding Cake Was Five Tiers And Was Created By Hansen's Cakes. It Was Filled With Hansen’s Most Popular Chocolate Butter Creme With White Chocolate Chips.
    [​IMG]

5. Thank you Spendaholics and HeartMyMJs!

6. Thanks for posting Spendaholic :smile:
    I like Cruisies cake the best...

7. Great Cakes Everyone!!!!!

8. My wedding cake was cupcakes!:smile: I baked them all myself!

[​IMG]

9. ^^^Looks yummy!!

10. :heart::heart::heart::heart:...looks delish!!!!

11. bellafleur - i love the cupcakes, how long did it take you to do them & im liking the designs to, what flavour cake did you go with.

12. Thanks everybody!:smile: I took two days off work to bake, and I baked 4 different kinds- carrot cake (w/ black & white wrappers), vanilla bean w/ apricot filling (w/ white frosting and apricots on top), Ghirardelli dark chocolate (w/ green frosting), and peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecake (not shown b/c they were in the fridge when I took the photos).

The cupcakes were such a success that I started a wedding cupcake business after my wedding!:smile: Here's the other thread I started with a bunch of cupcake photos: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-kitchen/everything-cupcakes-512275.html

13. KATHYINJAPAN...........I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR MOTHER IN LAW MADE YOUR CAKE.........BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT

[​IMG]

14. HEARTMYMJ'S CAKE.............BEAUTIFUL.........I LOVE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM THEME

[​IMG]

15. Spendaholic..........I love your Wedding Cake and your little mini people! Thanks for starting this thread!:love: