What we the loyal Chanel buyers want from Chanel

I'm in agreement on the too frequent price hikes. An annual adjustment I can understand but quarterly hikes are indeed insulting. There is no excuse for flaws in workmanship. This never happened in the early 90s, so why now? It would be nice for all customers of purses, accessories, shoes as well as RTW to receive the look books. I will add that at Christmas I receive a card from Emilio Pucci and last year the card had a scarf inside. Talk about a smile and a surprise -- I was thrilled. Take a lesson, Chanel!!

IMHO the price increases would be tolerable if quality control were tighter. Client service should also be top notch across the board, whether it is a free standing Chanel boutique or a boutique within a department store. If I am going to be a loyal Chanel client for life, I would want to have a great experience every time I visit Chanel. Period. Therefore, quality + customer service = loyalty, regardless of price increases.

Echoing all the sentiments regarding the "frequent and insulting price increases." It's ridiculous...along with the increased lack of quality control. Also the reputation of Chanel is being compromised with the above.

More colors in the flaps would be nice sans anymore price increases of course.

Educate the staff on up and coming product names and availability. 2.55 bags should be stocked year round like the classic flaps. Price increases should be reasonable and annual not when they feel like it. RTW should not be at Haute couture prices.

I agree with everyone - the multiple price increases slap wisdom in the face...it appears very counter productive in keeping with the company's large following of loyal customers, who may not be on Chanel's VIP list.... yet, our dollars certainly show up on the profit reports each month / quarter and of course the year-end.

Also until Chanel gets a handle on the Quality Control issues they have - they are "faking" themselves ....it is obscene that these thousand dollar plus, handmade handbags are made so poorly at times. Many ladies here have carefully transported a Chanel bag home only to have it break the first time they wear it...where as a fake bag is thrown from pallet to box and not cared for no way near the pampered treatment of a true Chanel...but at least as ugly as a fake might be....they usually don't break within the first wearing!!!!

Not saying by any means that we ladies want fakes - I certainly don't - but Chanel needs to address Quality Control. The prices should represent the quality of the Chanel bags. This doesn't seem to be the case at times.

Without QUALITY...Chanel is just a name....but yet they want us as customers to equate Quality with Chanel.....so get it right....stop talking about "handmade" this and "handmade" that and make sure the hands that are making the bags know how they are to be made.

Luckily for me I have not experienced a quality issue yet on a bag, but I find it very disturbing to hear of fellow Chanel devotees that have spent good money only to experience such poor craftsmanship from a company that their hallmark is based on quality. I also realize that one day I might experience the same fate.

While, I am on my rant ....can you make the dust covers just an inch or two bigger so bags like the clutch can actually fit in them more comfortably.....